Week 18 - New York Giants: Nobody Cares

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 31, 2023, 11:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

It's no longer the elephant in the room. We're looking at Jalen Wentz.  Can't wait for Hurts post game comments about how we have to learn from this and get better. We've all learned something the past six weeks.....you guys farging suck. 

I'm heading to the gym to let off some steam. I had my Eagles shirt on but quickly changed it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

He balled out in the Super Bowl not 11 months ago.

Is his play down from last season? Yeah, and this is reflected in the INT stats, although perhaps less than could be expected given the disaster of an offense they are running. The one area where he demonstrably fell off is his running speed.

He's not the problem here.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm not writing him off.

But I want someone to coach him up hard on things like continuously bailing backwards. Maybe he's shook bc of his knee injury, I don't know. But he's got to drive forward in that pocket.

The coaches have committed fireable offenses all season. How can you not have blitz beaters?

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 07, 2024, 05:44:52 PMI think they've quit.

And I also think I'm in on Sirianni being fired

i dont really care either way about sirrianni fire him today keep him...doesnt matter...like most coaches can win 11 one year lose 11 the next....hurts on the other hand is  basically an emotionless ty detmer...send him over niagara falls strapped to jordan davis' back
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

can we put every person who did PHILLY DAWGS with them

every single one of those georgia players stinks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

What a great use of Jason Kelce's last season. I'm glad they really pulled through for him.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Watching the bills with that enthusiasm and excitement on that last drive and defensive stand is probably more than this farging team had the last two months, maddening.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on January 07, 2024, 11:25:37 PMWatching the bills with that enthusiasm and excitement on that last drive and defensive stand is probably more than this farging team had the last two months, maddening.

McDermott probably inspired them by telling them to play like they were paragliding into Israel.