Rusty can ignore you all now

Started by General_Failure, September 30, 2010, 09:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SunMo

it's an honor to be compared to the fine gentleman.  he probably served his country or something.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on October 22, 2010, 03:50:54 PM
it's an honor to be compared to the fine gentleman.  he has probably been urinated on by thousands of hookers.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

If nothing else, it's certainly a more unique accomplishment.

smeags

shorebird

Quote from: Tomahawk on October 21, 2010, 03:06:40 PM
Quote from: Rome on October 21, 2010, 02:58:18 PM
i must be the only one here who thinks ignoring people on a message board where roughly 15 people post is farging hilarious.

You're not alone

Whats even better is that they feel they have to tell everyone and ignoring Munson ends up being three pages of discussion. Good Job!

ice grillin you

Quote from: shorebird on October 27, 2010, 08:11:42 PM
i must be the only one here who thinks ignoring people on a message board where roughly 15 people post is farging hilarious.

You're not alone

Whats even better is that they feel they have to tell everyone and ignoring Munson ends up being three pages of discussion. Good Job!

you clearly dont understand how long most of us have been waiting for an ignore function to finally get rid of that inbred sexually abused pos

then again MA recognize MA

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 27, 2010, 10:24:08 PM

You're not alone

you clearly dont understand how long most of us have been waiting for an ignore function to finally get rid of that inbred sexually abused pos

then again MA recognize MA

Lol! Ignoring him doesn't get rid of him. He's still here. I'll admit, it gets rather tiresome when MDS and Munson use 4 pages to berate one another over something stupid. But, we'll see how long this last because I don't think either one of you two meatheads will be able to stand not knowing what he's saying. But for now, you can jump up and down like the little kid at Christmas who finally got that Red Ryder BB gun. Still...as you sit at your desk with your fat cat government job wasting our money while surfing the net, it would do you well to remember, in case you forgot, it's just a message board!

smeags

You're not alone

yeah good job on not helping to continue the discussion.

smeags

Quote from: shorebird on October 28, 2010, 09:03:39 AM
it would do you well to remember, in case you forgot, it's just a message board!

look who you are saying this to.

MDS

the bigger question is exactly how old is shore?

But for now, you can jump up and down like the little kid at Christmas who finally got that Red Ryder BB gun.

QuoteThe Red Ryder BB Gun is a BB gun made by Daisy Outdoor Products and introduced in 1938 that resembles the Winchester rifle of Western movies. Named for the comic strip cowboy character Red Ryder (who also appeared in numerous films between 1940 and 1950, and on television in 1956), the BB gun is still in production despite the fact that the comic strip was cancelled in 1963. It is arguably the most famous BB gun in American history.

just a heads up my pops is almost 60 and he was born in 1952....so by this logic shore is like 65 or something.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

charlie

Quote from: MDS on October 28, 2010, 01:49:52 PM
the bigger question is exactly how old is shore?

But for now, you can jump up and down like the little kid at Christmas who finally got that Red Ryder BB gun.

QuoteThe Red Ryder BB Gun is a BB gun made by Daisy Outdoor Products and introduced in 1938 that resembles the Winchester rifle of Western movies. Named for the comic strip cowboy character Red Ryder (who also appeared in numerous films between 1940 and 1950, and on television in 1956), the BB gun is still in production despite the fact that the comic strip was cancelled in 1963. It is arguably the most famous BB gun in American history.

just a heads up my pops is almost 60 and he was born in 1952....so by this logic shore is like 65 or something.

Or is just mildly familiar with A Christmas Story, a move that's been on once or twice.