2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

ice grillin you

why would you steal there...the guy is giving up xbh by the handfull....you really need to try and make something happen there??

took all their momentum away
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Hawk

PhillyPhreak54

He was safe! Goddamn umps farging up again!

And I question the called third on Choke too

ice grillin you

the pitch was all over the plate...clearly a strike...terrible call at second but you shouldnt be running there to even let it be a bad call

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 05, 2011, 06:15:28 PM
why would you steal there...the guy is giving up xbh by the handfull....you really need to run there??

Totally agree, you got this guy on the hook.  Work him over.

Hopefully Choke gets at least a hit in front of his homeis.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Hawk

Don Ho

LaRussa probably cried to the umps before the game that they weren't getting the calls on the basepaths defensively.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Can I call one of you in the Delaware Valley and have you pipe the Phils radio broadcast into my phone?  I may just kill myself today if I have to listen to Stockton much longer.

Don Ho

ice grillin you

getting puljos is so key for oswalt and probably a sign that he is on tonight

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds