2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on July 27, 2011, 09:26:31 PM
Chase is going deep here.

He actually hit that pretty well. Maybe you should have specified that 300 feet wasn't deep enough.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 27, 2011, 09:32:34 PM
i bring lopez back for choke

and give wilson a two out save

its a 100% lock lopez gets choke out but a closer is a closer. he gets the 9th.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

because managers are dumb.....theres literally no way choke comes close to touching a ball against lopez...hes everything choke hates in a pitcher...on the other hand theres a legitimate chance he gets a hold of wilson and ties the game...why take the chance....oh yeah because managers have to go by the book

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 27, 2011, 09:37:13 PM
What do you think is going through Choke's mind right now?

nothing....he leads off...if he was the final batter with a man on it might be different but its just another at bat the way things set up

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

MDS

bigger moment: this or btm 9 of nlcs game 6?

i vote tonight.

PhillyGirl

ice grillin you

how are you gonna bitch at the first pitch....hes already looking for an excuse for this at bat

PoopyfaceMcGee