2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

LOL, he must have had some prime time makeover...or taken a shower. He's a nasty thing to look at on DNL.

I will never forget writing him an email in the late 90s telling him how much I liked something he wrote (I was living in NY) and he literally wrote me back calling me an icehole and Hoyda, etc. I wrote back asking him if he responds to all of his readers that way when they write to compliment him. He wrote back that he thought I was someone else being sarcastic and he was sorry.

Douche.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

you're a great story.

meet me at hudson with the lady. no point going to bed now.

rjs246

I'm staining the inside of a church with my filth until like 11. Then there's an afterparty. Please kill me.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 23, 2011, 11:56:58 PM

speaking of....in the 6th inning of todays game i had a bead of sweat roll from the back of my head straight down to my butt crack....i think thats called a plinko

now it is yes. maybe stinko?

PoopyfaceMcGee

The ice under my hat dripping all the way down to my nads felt awesome too.

And I liked the ladies at the park complying with my preferred dress codes. There are worse things than a hot-ass day at the ballpark. Just sayin'.

So glad I got to experience the game with my best pal IGY.

SD

I think it was sunny who posted it but does anyone have that video of Bowa calling that guy a funhole? It was when he was with the Cubs.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I think munson posted that a few pages back...not that you'd know.

and Todd posted the full video a while back

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on July 24, 2011, 01:30:31 PM
I think munson posted that a few pages back...not that you'd know.

and Todd posted the full video a while back

i think easy posted the video....i saw that but wanted to throw up a user friendly gif....and no i dont read farg faces posts

ice grillin you

commercial on the san diego feed has two guys ring a womens door bell and when she answers the door they ask "would you like to switch from cocks to our service" and she says no "i love cocks"

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

great to see choke starting to work left field....if he can come around and GRIT stay at least warm if not hot then the offense will be fine and we can stop with the nonsense of getting another bat