2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

[WheelMDs]Wow! A lot of balls flying out today because of how hot it is. What a wacky day at the ballpark! These games are so crazy and wacky![/WheelMDs]

Geowhizzer

More good news - the Reds are currently bitch-slapping the Braves bullpen.  11-2.

Don Ho

Al Roker better watch out, Wheels and TMac weather men laureates.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

It's a 4-gamer, but Doc and Lee the next two, so .....probably

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on July 23, 2011, 07:44:17 PM
I thought Chase was washed up?

What?

Babe Ruth had a three-homer game against Pittsburgh when he was a fat, washed-up 40-year-old.  He retired a week later. 

So... expect an Utley press conference in a week!

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 23, 2011, 07:27:25 PM
chinga tu puta madre! another series win.

Quote from: BigEd76 on July 23, 2011, 07:31:33 PM
It's a 4-gamer

lol...one of the great exchanges in CF history....the master making the the student paint his fence and house
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS