2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

they are finally playing

also tomorrow everyone except for LA area and northern midwest will get the game. joe buck didnt want to leave his house so hes still doing the LA game even though no one will see it. so we get kenny albert and eric karros instead.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i hate the bunt with the pitcher with 1st and 3rd and 1 out

either grow some balls and squeeze or let him swing. jimmy has a 25% chance to get a hit. halladay as a 95% chance to make an out. chances are that out isnt a double play.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on July 08, 2011, 10:17:55 PM
i hate the bunt with the pitcher with 1st and 3rd and 1 out

either grow some balls and squeeze or let him swing. jimmy has a 25% chance to get a hit. halladay as a 95% chance to make an out. chances are that out isnt a double play.

Agreed.

I thought he should have let him swing away.

MDS

charlie should have squeezed with valdez in the 2nd, too. really lucky he hit a sac fly there. dude is a dp machine.

but that aint chuck. he lets his boys swing.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

hof brown couldnt hit a sac fly against beachy but he gets to face venters

hmmmmm

MDS

polanco must be dead otherwise hitting valdez there = monumental stupidity