2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Two firsts tonight Phreak, hoping Kendrick stays in the game and compliments galore for Baez.  I think we're coming around!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on May 26, 2011, 12:25:09 AM
Two firsts tonight Phreak, hoping Kendrick stays in the game and compliments galore for Baez.  I think we're coming around!

Just wait for Dangerous Dane's walkoff homer. Then we'll get all crazylike up in here.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

Another

farging

POPOUT

Don Ho

Don Ho

Don Ho

Good work Baez.  Win this one for him.

Thank god Cliff Lee goes tomorrow/this afternoon. 

Sgt PSN

I watched Modern Family, flipped back to espn and this snorefest is still farging going. 

Try pulling that next time Brown.

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

so either they have to use a starter or baez's arm is going to fall off soon
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Surprise doubleheader. I don't even care who wins at this point, but can't go to sleep cause I don't want to miss this if it turns into a real freak show.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on May 26, 2011, 12:44:20 AM
Surprise doubleheader. I don't even care who wins at this point, but can't go to sleep cause I don't want to miss this if it turns into a real freak show.

Yeah, same here.

MOTHERfargING JIMMY ROLLINS

YEAH!

Don Ho