2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

So I guess thanks to corksucking middle ages goddamn Fox they're not on tonight for 99% of the country.   The good news is everyone in the country gets to watch the Yankees/Mets.   Yay!

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 11, 2011, 07:29:38 AM
12 wins would be a good benchmark number...whats everone else think they should get?

atl - L
atl - W
atl - L

at fla - W
at fla - L
at fla - W

at atl - W
at atl - L
at atl - L

at stl - L
at stl - L

col - W
col - L

tex - W
tex
tex

cinn
cinn
cinn
cinn

currently 6-8
record needed to get to 12 wins = 6-0
record this year against teams .500 or above = 9-10

also...

on pace for 99 wins
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on May 21, 2011, 07:41:43 AM
So I guess thanks to corksucking middle ages goddamn Fox they're not on tonight for 99% of the country.   The good news is everyone in the country gets to watch the Yankees/Mets.   Yay!

How could the rest of the country possibly want to watch NY vs NY over another exciting 2-1 thriller featuring the Phils' all-star lineup?

BigEd76

Cubs/Red Sox is taking a large chunk of the country too

Rangers/Phils = Philly, Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Memphis

Cubs/Red Sox = New England, Chicago, Fort Myers, Cincinnati, the rest of the central timezone, LA, San Diego, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City

Mets/Yankees = the rest of the eastern timezone, Birmingham, Denver

As/Giants = Bay Area, Phoenix, Sacramento, Portland, Seattle

Sgt PSN

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

They've got their run for the night; time for the nightly offensive hibernation.

Clifton's gotta be great to win this one

MDS

yea come on domonic brown

just because youre still a AAA player doesnt mean you shouldnt be able to jack one

farging prick
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 21, 2011, 09:01:36 PM
Beautiful baserunning there Chooch.

ok a lot of times i say things just to push your texas buttons but you do know that hes supposed to do that to ensure that ibanez scores, right?

its a textbook baserunning play.

ice grillin you

lol at the lil guy tryin to start a hate choke bandwagon when hes surrounded by the worst set of hitters in the 135 years of baseball

MDS

to borrow a meathead fan phrase, in a time like this howard is supposed to "step it up."

ice grillin you

anyone on this team is beyond steppin up.....this isnt football or basketball where your athleticism can rise above

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 21, 2011, 09:04:37 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 21, 2011, 09:01:36 PM
Beautiful baserunning there Chooch.

ok a lot of times i say things just to push your texas buttons but you do know that hes supposed to do that to ensure that ibanez scores, right?

its a textbook baserunning play.

Ibanez was halfway to home when the ball was leaving the OF hand.

ice grillin you

wed all better for it if we didnt talk to the lil guy for the rest of the year