2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

easy needs to stop saying jawn

that word was claimed by white people in 2003. now, its just...no.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 13, 2011, 07:56:57 AM
Its a completely minor injury. So, no, its not a joke lol

Sorry, I read it wrong.  Thought it said 2-4 weeks. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: MDS on May 13, 2011, 12:44:19 PM
easy needs to stop saying jawn

that word was claimed by white people in 1993. now, its just...no.

BigEd76

Quote from: MDS on May 13, 2011, 12:44:19 PMeasy needs to stop saying jawn

Just a CF joke, that's all.  What's next.....no more errands?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 13, 2011, 01:23:38 PM
Quote from: MDS on May 13, 2011, 12:44:19 PMeasy needs to stop saying jawn

Just a CF joke, that's all.  What's next.....no more errands?

when i was a junior in high school, this nerdy jewish kid said jawn for everything. like pass me that jawn, im going to go to the jawn, where is the jawn, how is your jawn, did you do that jawn.

at that point juncture, the word had lost its meaning and was unconditionally uncool.

now its 2011.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

and igs still uses it....gotcha

so...back to CF getting irritated at what others say about Philly, here's a quote from Nats golden boy Bryce Harper:

QuoteIn West Virginia, Harper also endured the taunts of one particularly obnoxious fan who peppered him all series with, among other things, vulgarities pertaining to his mother and sister — stuff that was described by one person who was there as "the most vile things I've ever heard anyone say, on or off a baseball field."

Asked about that experience, Harper acknowledged having heard all of it. But then he shrugged again and said, "It's just getting me ready for Philly."

Sgt PSN

Rome

I love it when our rep proceeds us even if that reputation is total bullshtein.

QB Eagles

Jesus, I can't believe that Bahamadia album is 15 years old. The Roots being on Jimmy Fallon now should have clued me in. Getting elderly.

BigEd76

MDS

Sgt PSN

PoopyfaceMcGee