2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

anyone hear of this new movie coming? it's called "ugly funhole: the sarah madson story"

Quote"I hate the fans. It is bad enough that they bother us during the season, but they will not leave us alone in December when we go out to eat. We stayed here during the off season last year, but we will be going to California this year. There must be something particularly bad about Phillies fans because all the players leave in the off season."

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

lol what? A lot of the players on all the teams in cold weather seasons tend to leave during the offseason...
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

She said that?  farg her.  Wait a few years after he retires and no one gives a shtein about you bitch.

Don Ho

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

what a farging complete diseased funhole

go farging play in kansas city in front of a 1000 people every game and have fun in last place every year if you dont wanna be noticed...sorry the city unconditionally loves the phillies and treats them like movie stars slut

where is that quote from....i hope it blows up on wip tomorrow
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

SunMo

that has to be fake, i see it's a half assed blog with no other backup.  that has to be ironic or something
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on April 13, 2011, 08:00:45 PM
that has to be fake, i see it's a half assed blog with no other backup.  that has to be ironic or something

agreed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2011, 07:56:59 PM
what a farging complete diseased funhole

go farging play in kansas city in front of a 1000 people every game and have fun in last place every year if you dont wanna be noticed...sorry the city unconditionally loves the phillies and treats them like movie stars slut

where is that quote from....i hope it blows up on wip tomorrow

outside of a charity event

yea at a charity event, while wearing a necklace made from the top of a World Series ring that the Phillies gave all the players wives, she talked shtein on the fans. i get it, it can be annoying stopping for pictures and handshakes. big farging deal you twat. all that money your idiot husband makes and that farging necklace you wear are because of the fans.

Eagles_Legendz

QB Eagles

Doc gives up a single to start off the bottom of the fourth. Three pitches later the inning is over. Gawd.