2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

ice grillin you

i dont know if ive ever seen a heavier ball than contreas throws...even his off speed stuff just pounds the catchers mitt
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 10, 2011, 04:07:16 PM
i dont know if ive ever seen a heavier ball than contreas throws...even his off speed stuff just pounds the catchers mitt

Exactly.

The splitter he throws is a very heavy pitch. When it's on guys beat it off the dirt in front of the plate.

I bet if you surveyed hitters he'd lead the league in stinging the shtein out of guys hands when they make contact.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Why does sunny get so bent out of shape when people call Hamels soft? Dude's a very good, borderline great pitcher, who has a tendency to bleed like a vagina when things don't go his way.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

It's a pathological defense of him.

Hell I rip the guy a year ago for giving up untimely bombs and I'm a hater.

He pitched great today.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

The next one of you basterds who make fun of SunMo is gonna get such a pinch on the ear.

Don Ho

Once you talk just an ounce of shtein about anyone, anything (Spadaro being the exception)around here, you're farged.

Stay positive Phreak.  Spread the aloha!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol

Yo Don - your fellow islander played well this weekend minus the drop on Friday night

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

I wore my Victorino shirt on Friday night and took some major abuse when he flubbed that can o' corn.

My usual response is to show the 2008 World Series ring photo I have as my iPhone wallpaper, especially to my douchebag Mets & Braves fan friends.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 10, 2011, 05:14:54 PM
its the baseball version of sd and thad young

Bad comparison.

You'd be onto something if there were a younger better pitcher at a cheaper price who didn't think he was an elite player waiting in the wings.