Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 27, 2006, 04:18:33 PM
Went to the Cheesecake Factory at the B-more Harbor on Saturday for my sister's b-day.  Excellent meal.  We also got our deserts for free because about 5 minutes after we were seated, we were asked to move to accomodate a larger party.  Free cheesecake > everything else. 

there's a cheesecake factory two blocks from my house so i go there pretty often.  they have this shrimp and bacon club that is possibly one of my favorite meals of any restaurant, even thought it's a chain.  it feeds one extremely hungry dude or two people can even share it.  they also have a gigantic and delicious cobb salad.

and their "well-mannered dirty martini" is the shtein, the olives are stuffed with blue cheese.  kinda pricey but really good.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: rjs246 on November 27, 2006, 04:22:12 PM
Cheesecake factory is usually pretty good. The portions are farging enormous and usually tastes pretty good, especially for a chain. Their drinks/martinis are the best part of the experience. You won't find better Martinis anywhere. Their cheesecake is also good, of course.

I always eat too farging much at that place. I never thought about getting a martini there. Thanks for the recommendation...I'll get a designated driver next time.  :evil

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'll throw in a vote of agreement for Cheesecake Factory.  It's very good for a chain.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

cheesecake factory used to have pretty good shepherds pie...but i refuse to go there now as its possibly the most annoying clientele on earth and is always ridiculously over crowded with a ridiculous wait...if im gonna wait that long its not gonna be "good for a chain" food
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

i don't like cheesecake factory. ate there one time a few years ago. wasnt impressed. wont be back.

besides, the last thing the people i see going in there need is to stuff their fat holes with giant peices of cheesecake.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MURP

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

phattymatty

i can't stop thinking about the shrimp and bacon club.  i think that might be dinner.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm thinkin' Arby's.

(Actually, I might get Arby's tonight.  Really.)

phattymatty

there is exactly one arby's that i know of around me and i make an effort to hit it maybe once a month.  for fast food, you can't beat a beef and cheddar and curly fries.  i don't even care if they get the roast beef in liquid form.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yes on the beef and cheddar, but I prefer the regular fries.

I've never thought of going to Arby's as something requiring "effort" though.

MURP

I just got the 5 for $5 at ARBYS yesterday.   3 Beef and Cheddars, 1 Curly Fries, 1 Coke.  holler. 

Rome

The cajun jambalaya pasta at Cheesecake Factory is ridiculous.

Too bad the closest one to my house is about and hour and fifteen minutes away in Orlando.

rjs246

Quote from: MURP on November 27, 2006, 05:53:02 PM
I just got the 5 for $5 at ARBYS yesterday. 3 Beef and Cheddars, 1 Curly Fries, 1 Coke. holler.

That sounds like the most disgusting meal anyone has ever eaten.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.