Eagles Have $12 Million in Cap Room

Started by SunMo, September 02, 2005, 09:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Oh yay, the EMB posse doesn't like me.

Excuse me while I go kill myself over the grief that news brings me.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

WEST is GOD

THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm hiding in the closet!  I'm peeking out the closet!  I'm looking to piss on 14-year-old girls...

Rome

I really enjoyed reading this thread.

Thanks.

daigglesfaninva

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 08, 2005, 04:02:13 PM

I don't think its necessarily that people don't like you...its your general holier than thou attitude that is bothersome. I don't know WHO you know or whatever nor do I care for name droppers or whatever. I'm just a 12yr old justing wanting nudie pics of internet chicks on message boards. PMSing ones are even better. So whatever....
Get your mojo here:
              korovamilkbar.invisionzone.com

PhillyGirl

Quote from: daigglesfaninva on September 08, 2005, 05:16:09 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 08, 2005, 04:02:13 PM

I don't think its necessarily that people don't like you...its your general holier than thou attitude that is bothersome. I don't know WHO you know or whatever nor do I care for name droppers or whatever. I'm just a 12yr old justing wanting nudie pics of internet chicks on message boards. PMSing ones are even better. So whatever....

Funny how hypocritical you are. You say I am holier than thou, yet you've criticized every one of my posts from the high horse you live upon.

Get lost, icehole.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Hollis sez, "Give peace a chance...

...and, I just farted."

PhillyGirl

MURP

Im pretty fargin sick of reading threads that turn into this BS.