Week 5 - Rams: Holding On

Started by MDS, October 02, 2023, 08:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Refs just got me in trouble with the wife.  Again.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Six Eagles one Ram

One Ram recovers

Geowhizzer

Nick Morrow must have football repellant on his hands.

Munson

Am I the only one who hates how slow Hurts gets up every time? He always makes me think he's hurt lol
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

He missed Quez and Gainwell wide ass open

Gotta be better Jalen

Munson

lol at Hurts telling Siriani to calm down with calling those time outs
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Looks and sounds like a home game in these shots!  :-D

MDS

their offense is really good. if they can clean up the red zone shtein...look out.

secondary is trash but they found a way to survive in 2H.

the eagles are going to be fg+ faves in 5 more games this year, then have 7 tough ones. theyre in the playoffs already.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 08, 2023, 05:46:46 PMRefs just got me in trouble with the wife.  Again.

Great game, love sleeping in and zipping through a 3 1/2 hour game in 90 minutes. 

Biggest takeaways other than very impressive win on the road was:

• REFS ARE AWFUL, can't say it any way else, they stink.
  • Eagles fans taking over SoFi and that fake ass LA fan base was beautiful.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome