Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

for as drunk as kelce was, malcolm jenkins could barely talk he was slurring so much

gotta like this team
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Rome

I don't know how tuned up Kelce was.  He seemed pretty lucid to me.  I mean relatively speaking.  Lol.

Zanshin

https://www.facebook.com/theplayerstribune/videos/1996471953703186/

hbionic

That was pretty cool. You can feel the energy from the crowd. Awesome!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

AshishPatel81

Quote from: MDS on February 09, 2018, 10:20:52 AM
for as drunk as kelce was, malcolm jenkins could barely talk he was slurring so much

gotta like this team

Celek was really farged up too, dude was hammered.

SD

Quote from: Munson on February 08, 2018, 05:28:37 PM
My god that was a cold day but it was so worth it.

I layered up and was in front of the library across from the Franklin Institute...maybe it was due to the amount of people around us but I took my gloves and jacket off for a bit.

Unreal day.

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 08, 2018, 10:21:18 PM
Rewatching the game again.

For the record, Danny Amendola totally fumbled in-bounds before the whistle on the last Patriots scoring drive.

He definitely did. I can't find it but someone I was talking to the night before the parade said there was footage from the opposite angle and the ball was clearly coming out before the whistle.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on February 09, 2018, 08:01:13 AM
I have no idea how I actually made my train home this morning but yesterday was the most amazing disPlay of humans I've ever seen. Yeah I saw a few people way too drunk at 9am but what a farging day.

I definitely got contact high

SD

QB Eagles

This win has brought a ridiculous amount of joy to my life. I thought an Eagles Super Bowl victory would be amazing but this has been about 100x better than I thought it could be. And there are 1000 incredible facets of this win that make it even more glorious.

I've always been a guy who wanted the other loser franchises to continue to suffer along with us, but now I feel worse about the fan bases who have still gone decades without experiencing this. Except Minnesota. farg em.

Don Ho

Damn QB, well stated.  I can't stop watching the replay, Turning Point, Sound FX.  I have the vision of Ertz diving into the end zone engrained in my mind.  It's beautiful. 

Tried to order a banner on Monday and every site I went to was sold out until early March.  I was stuck hanging my huge Eagles beach towel from my garage.  Oh the joy & happiness every time I walk outside.

The text messages, phone calls, emails, friends I see on the road congratulating the birds is simply amazing.  Such a wonderful thing.  This is more than I could have imagined.  Such an incredible feeling.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

ice grillin you

for me personally the phillies breaking the cities drought was much bigger but this had been a great week
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous