Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

NC_Eagle

Quote from: Butchers Bill on February 03, 2018, 04:21:43 PM
It's early, but at Target Field (StubHub ticket pick up) and Mall of America, my guesstimate is that Eagles fans outnumber Pats fans 10-1.  This could be a legit home game.

Heard a co-worker Friday that said "Well everyone hates the Eagles, but not as much as they hate the Pats, so we're going for the Eagles".

:sly

Are we doing score predictions?
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

AshishPatel81

Is everyone ready for the Comcast outage in the Philly area in the 4th quarter? They always seem to have outages in the biggest moments.

Butchers Bill

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on February 03, 2018, 08:01:57 AM
I have never heard of that dude before a couple days ago, and saw that clip from Reddit.  I found it embarrassing.  Grown ass man whoring himself on teevee like that, just pathetic.
He's not a grown man and the show isn't for grown adults. And the genre is really entertainment rather than sports. Otherwise yes, it would be embarrassing. It's just another overly forced cookie cutter chick moderating panel of 2-4 dudes, with the phony "high energy" schtick. At least they were creative enough they didn't go with the cliche sleeveless fake blond in heels. But it is a total embarrassment when chronological grown ups like Mariucci or Bruschi or Bayless  etc put on all the fake 'passion' or hilarity or arguing. This game can't get here fast enough.

Eagaholic

Quote from: AshishPatel81 on February 03, 2018, 11:01:00 PM
Is everyone ready for the Comcast outage in the Philly area in the 4th quarter? They always seem to have outages in the biggest moments.
I'd look more for the Doug headset outage.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Geowhizzer on February 03, 2018, 07:29:20 PM
Everyone's excited!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keq_9w8n4c8
Probably the first time I've heard a group stay on key throughout the entire song. Bartender needs to step up his game.

Eagles_Legendz

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagaholic on February 04, 2018, 12:08:46 AM
Quote from: AshishPatel81 on February 03, 2018, 11:01:00 PM
I'd look more for the Doug headset outage.

:-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Damn, 3:30 am here and I can't fricken sleep.  I have stayed away from all the hype but it hit me tonight, this shtein is happening. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Decent work by SNL. My favorite was the bit about Wawa being an Indian lady that lives outside of Conshy.  I couldn't show that to my squaw fast enough.

Hence forth, I shall call her.....Squaw-wa.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

Hey, they left out the part where NE secretly copied the Declaration of Independence before the battle of Princetown to gain an unfair advantage! #pilgrimgate

QB Eagles

Can you feel it? This is the one, guys. Tonight we celebrate.

Eagles 31
Patriots 20