the brag about your sports memorabilia here thread

Started by Sgt PSN, October 24, 2009, 09:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Up next - Trojans with Eagles insignias that glow in the dark!

smeags

Quote from: Rome on March 15, 2018, 12:46:02 PM
Up next - Trojans with Eagles insignias that glow in the dark!

you'll be able to expand your collection of used latex.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

No lids, give me ten of 'em. 

Is it possible to put mine on their own receipt and get that for me so I can write them off? 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

mine have already been gotten so yeah yours will be a completely separate purchase
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I don't know that I have your address anymore...PM and I'll drop a check for $75 in the mail tomorrow.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i am not exactly sure when i am going to get them so just hold off...it may be upwards of a couple of months

Diomedes

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Did you go begging advice on an internet forum to get help figuring out what that fee should be, or do your Jew powers just give you natural command of that kind of thing.

Also, what's the fee.

MDS

a jew knows all

i dont know something that makes it worth my while to go out and get buckets. a case of beer? i have an extra room to store them, actually. do you ever come to philly?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

MDS

Diomedes

Well I know this guy IGY who lives south of me and goes there a lot, so the original plan was that he would grab them and drop them off in Baltimore, where I live.

But he may not be in Philly for a while.

So I probably won't get them anytime soon.

And that's alright, really, because no one wants to hire me and I could just as well hang on to my $75 for now.

ice grillin you

actually going there tomorrow and several other times in the next month or so but all on the train....dont know when im driving next

my cousin is holding them for me until i do

Diomedes

I always have a bucket in the truck in case I don't have access to a bathroom on the job.  I should find a Washington bucket for that.