Jason Peters - Philadelphia Eagle

Started by mikey418, April 17, 2009, 01:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

I read somewhere that partial quoting is what educated people do.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Eagaholic

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 17, 2009, 06:14:41 PM
i didnt say it was a wash i said it could never be considered a steal

Fair enough, but if Peters comes back to his probowl form I still think it would be a steal, especially considering the need. It struck me last week on NFL radio that Kirwin and Ryan agreed there probably isn't a LT in this draft with Peters ability.

ice grillin you

except for maybe a franchise qb i just dont think you can give up three draft picks with a one included for any player and get a steal...but i mean we are arguing semantics now...if he makes the pro bowl a couple times and plays 5-6 years with the birds they made a great deal
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Isn't it just a steal anyways for this team to pick up anything in terms of quality at any time with any pick?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: King Cole on April 17, 2009, 06:26:11 PM

i read somewhere that dreading something you dont think will happen is what morons do

proofread a little before you hit 'post' and maybe you wont spew so much unintelligble gibberish on the board

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 17, 2009, 06:32:20 PM
Quote from: King Cole on April 17, 2009, 06:26:11 PM

i read somewhere that dreading something you dont think will happen is what morons do

proofread a little before you hit 'post' and maybe you wont spew so much unintelligble gibberish on the board

Are you serious or are you just that farging stupid?

Just because you don't think something will happen, doesn't mean you can't dread the possibility of it happening. If you have a lump on your side and you go to the doctor and he tells you he doesn't think it is cancer, but isn't 100% sure, you'd still dread the possibility even if you didn't think it was cancer.

You are just creating an issue to create an issue. Stop being a moron.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

Quote from: King Cole on April 17, 2009, 06:20:05 PM
The best thing about this trade is no dreading them trading both firsts to move up for a LT. I didn't think they'd do that anyway

you said the single best thing about the whole farging trade was that you wouldnt have to dread about them trading up for a tackle...then you immediately followed that by saying you werent dreading them trading up for a tackle

which is it...were you dreading it or not thinking it was gonna happen

make up your mind johnny...drivel it up

reese125

everyone sit back and sip your long islands...retard fight

Drunkmasterflex

So to recap the Eagles made a pretty good trade today and IGY and King Cole still love each other. :CF
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on April 17, 2009, 06:56:16 PM

you not knowing what a long island is is easily the most retarded thing on this board in at least a month

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 17, 2009, 06:50:28 PM
Quote from: King Cole on April 17, 2009, 06:20:05 PM
The best thing about this trade is no dreading them trading both firsts to move up for a LT. I didn't think they'd do that anyway

you said the single best thing about the whole farging trade was that you wouldnt have to dread about them trading up for a tackle...then you immediately followed that by saying you werent dreading them trading up for a tackle

which is it...were you dreading it or not thinking it was gonna happen

make up your mind johnny...drivel it up

No... I said I didn't think they would personally, but you can still dread the possibility. Believe it will happen or not, the possibility still exists. That is a fact you can't ignore.

Even if you don't think something will happen, you have to be realistic in the fact that the chance still exists, and that chance is what worried me.

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 17, 2009, 06:58:51 PM
Quote from: reese125 on April 17, 2009, 06:56:16 PM

you not knowing what a long island is is easily the most retarded thing on this board in at least a month

you thinking you need a passport to get into Hawaii is the most retarded thing on this board in at least 3 years

SD_Eagle5

Good move. I don't know what it would take to get into the top 10 (21 + 2nd I'm assuming) but you're still getting an unknown. When I first found out about the trade (text from Rome) my first thought was I hope it was for the 28th otherwise I don't like this move. O-line is set, I now think they take go RB or TE with their first two picks.

ice grillin you

yeah like a high second to move from 21 to 10

PoopyfaceMcGee

The odds they just sit at #21 and take someone there are still 50/50 at best.