GB tickets

Started by DH, November 21, 2005, 11:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Is anyone sick of hearing people whining about paying to see the Eagles because they've lost some games this year?

Goddammit, I'm really farging sick of it.

At least you get to go to the games.  Win or lose, I would be there if I could be.  For those of us who don't live in Philly anymore, do us a favor and shut the farg up.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on November 22, 2005, 03:40:21 PM
Is anyone sick of hearing people whining about paying to see the Eagles because they've lost some games this year?

Agreed. Like I said before

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 21, 2005, 10:56:26 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 21, 2005, 10:30:26 PM
you wanna pay to see these losers?

::) Your post is exactly what will make next season so much more enjoyable. When the bandwagon iceholes who took up all of the season tickets 3 years ago go away.

The ones who like to cheer and scream when the team is on OFFENSE...the same ones that sit on their hands when team is on defense.

Pathetic.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Father Demon

At least you get to go to the games.  Win or lose, I would be there if I could be.  For those of us who don't live in Philly anymore, do us a favor and shut the farg up.

A-farging-Men
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

T_Section224

yes, i'm in total agreement.  now if we were talking about the phillies it would be a different story...
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Reidme

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 21, 2005, 10:56:26 PMWhen the bandwagon iceholes who took up all of the season tickets 3 years ago go away.

I've been getting offers for single game tixs, and asking to update my waiting list info. I'm thinking that that might mean I'm getting closer to being offered season tix. There should be a vast flush of bandwagoneers this offseason.
The NFL old standard.

SheEagle

I second that.

Speaking of...see you guys Jan 1... ;)

ParkingLotFlagDude

Quote from: Reidme on November 23, 2005, 09:00:09 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 21, 2005, 10:56:26 PMWhen the bandwagon iceholes who took up all of the season tickets 3 years ago go away.

I've been getting offers for single game tixs, and asking to update my waiting list info. I'm thinking that that might mean I'm getting closer to being offered season tix. There should be a vast flush of bandwagoneers this offseason.

:-D
Actually it means their marketing dept is using the waiting list to get rid of their extra tickets since demand is down with the weather and losing record.  Everybody I know on the waiting list is getting that spam.

As far as your place in line ???  keep the faith..
Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.

ttllabtoof

Quote from: MURP on November 22, 2005, 01:17:32 PM
SO Die Hard, your trying to get Packer fans into the Linc?  boooooooo    :deion
There are thousands of tickets availble for each game.  The other team's fans will be buying them up, even more so then Eagles fans if the Eagles are losing.  Like last year.  Its the new reality, get used to it.

Geowhizzer

Beermonkey

Quote from: ttllabtoof on July 28, 2006, 09:26:20 PM
There are thousands of tickets availble for each game.  The other team's fans will be buying them up, even more so then Eagles fans if the Eagles are losing.  Like last year.  Its the new reality, get used to it.
These tickets, where are they coming from?

ttllabtoof

Quote from: Beermonkey on August 02, 2006, 04:15:01 PM
Quote from: ttllabtoof on July 28, 2006, 09:26:20 PM
These tickets, where are they coming from?
Season Ticket Holders and single game seats from RazorGator.

rjs246

Why are we still talking about this? Get a new cause, dude.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

i need one for this game, if anybody can help me, i would appreciate it.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

since youre a real fan perhaps teetee la boof will just give you one
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

i would think that the many times i've told him to kill himself would cast me in a negative light in his eyes
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.