Photography Thread

Started by mussa, May 05, 2005, 03:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

Spent the weekend up in Watkins Glen. Got up early on Saturday and took a few shots around Seneca Lake while the light was good.

mussa

damn i bet it was cold up there still. nice shots!

caught this pheasant in our yard yesterday morning
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Wingspan

There were reports of pheasant infestations at the linc yesterday afternoon.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

mussa

haha i knew that was coming
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on April 14, 2008, 08:04:33 AM

This is an awesome pic.  I like most of the pics you take but this one is easily one of my favorites.  You got a pretty good eye, Sus. 

Is this the actual pic or did you do some touch up work?

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: mussa on April 14, 2008, 11:06:14 AM
damn i bet it was cold up there still. nice shots!
caught this pheasant in our yard yesterday morning

Actually, it wasn't bad at all on Saturday. I had a somewhat heavy long-sleeved shirt on in the morning, and I got too hot in it. We did a winery tour, and I did just fine in short sleeves and no jacket. Sunday was mixed rain/snow showers, though. Yuck. But all we did then was drive home.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 14, 2008, 11:17:01 AM
Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on April 14, 2008, 08:04:33 AM

This is an awesome pic.  I like most of the pics you take but this one is easily one of my favorites.  You got a pretty good eye, Sus. 

Is this the actual pic or did you do some touch up work?

Thanks. This one is done with the HDR process. Set the camera to automatically take three exposures, bracketing by a stop or two, in very rapid succession. Then the images are combined on the computer and adjusted to capture more detail in the exposure range than you can get with just one exposure.

I was pleased with how the sunbeams came out in that one.

Sgt PSN

Ok, I know absolutely nothing about photography but it sounds like you know what you're doing.  Good job. 

When are you going to start working with naked chicks? 

Susquehanna Birder

Good question. Actually, I'm starting with some hopefully almost naked chicks this weekend. It's part of a lighting seminar. I don't think they'll get naked...but a guy can dream.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

I took these with my cell phone at the Star Wars exhibit yesterday, all of these costumes were used in the movies:

No idea who the brat in this pic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on April 14, 2008, 03:01:13 PM
Good question. Actually, I'm starting with some hopefully almost naked chicks this weekend. It's part of a lighting seminar. I don't think they'll get naked...but a guy can dream.

A guy can also post the results too. 

Wingspan

It's so rare to find a picture of a naked woman on the internet.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Susquehanna Birder

And it seems fairly normal that some of these models like to get naked. Especially if you pay them. Go figure.