The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Wow....so Houston is driving for the winning td around the 40, throws incomplete but Seymour gets flagged for hitting Schaub at the knees and gets 15 yds.  Next play the snap goes over his head and they lose about 15 yds.  Then Shaub hits a guy on the 5 yd line with about 19 seconds left but by the time they can line up to spike it, 5 seconds left on the clock.  Next play Schaub throws an int in the end zone, Raiders win. 

Just win baby. 

Sgt PSN

This is not the Around The NFL thread. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

In your defense, Seymour did play against the Giants in the Super Bowl.

b-man

The Giants don't suck nearly as bad as we do. I farging hate this team.

QB Eagles

New York Giants RB Brandon Jacobs was upset over his role following the team's Week 8 win. Jacobs had just four carries for 10 yards, in addition to one reception for zero yards. Many of those he did get were while fellow RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) was being tended to on the sideline for foot pain. "I've got nothing positive to say," Jacobs said. "The most positive thing: I got family at home and I got a fast-ass car being delivered on Tuesday. That's it."

Eagaholic

So he's really upset and getting a very fast car. I'm looking forward to how this ends.

methdeez

That dude is a nut. All he does is complain. I don't like Asante's attitude, but I can't imagine having a whiny bitch like that on the Eagles. If you aren't happy after a win that puts you up two games in your own division, then you need to go, regardless of the cap implications. He is done with the Giants after this year and I would be surprised if he ever plays a snap with anyone after that. Older RB + zesty attitude + declining skills = no job.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Eagles took Ryan Moats while he was still on the board.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 31, 2011, 08:32:09 PM
The Eagles took Ryan Moats while he was still on the board.

Reid will never have a rb like Jacobs. The big downhill runner. Ried likes the small scat backs.

Eagaholic

Quote from: methdeez on October 31, 2011, 07:17:50 PM
That dude is a nut. All he does is complain. I don't like Asante's attitude, but I can't imagine having a whiny bitch like that on the Eagles. If you aren't happy after a win that puts you up two games in your own division, then you need to go, regardless of the cap implications. He is done with the Giants after this year and I would be surprised if he ever plays a snap with anyone after that. Older RB + zesty attitude + declining skills = signing with Washington..

Hawk

Bradshaw's out indefinitely... womp womp.

ice grillin you

does anyone know where brandon jacobs was when the injury occured
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Hawk on November 03, 2011, 03:04:42 PM
Bradshaw's out indefinitely... womp womp.

I refuse to believe that until Schefter agrees.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous