farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

jerry jones is so smart and totally was gonna draft the superstar qb if he had just had the chance

sure
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Dak got a big tattoo under sedation. 

Quote"People are gonna think it's crazy and it is crazy," Prescott told Clarence Hill of the Star-Telegram. "I get that. But I'm crazy. That's my point is I am. I know I am. I'm not afraid of nothing."

He's not afraid of nothing.  Except the pain that attends getting inked.  He's afraid of that.  Moron.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Is Jerry's face always full of flop sweat and every shade of the scarlet color palette? Or is it just in this clip when he's asked about minority ownership.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38427854/cowboys-jerry-jones-working-increase-minority-ownership-nfl

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 25, 2023, 03:14:11 PMNeed to see the details but $97m for a dude who gets roasted like a pig at our boy DonHo's parties?

https://twitter.com/nfl/status/1683917938544238596 46&t=Uib2YOn6CJgx-z2RaE9o7Q

Popped his ACL in practice today

PhillyPhreak54

At least he got paid first.

Geowhizzer

Eagaholic

QuoteJerry Jones: Road to Super Bowl runs through 49ers
Dallas' road to the superbowl runs through Jerry suddenly croaking. Not that I'd truly wish that upon him. But I admit I'm conflicted.

PhillyPhreak54

I used to think that.

But his kid has proven himself to be about as bad

Diomedes

I harbor no actual ill will toward Jerry Jones.  He's an icehole in some ways, but what the farg.

Snyder..that guy I'll be please to learn of any and all misfortune he suffers.  He's a piece of human trash through and through.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Is Dak Prescott the Best QB in the NFL right now?

ESPN is just wondering because there's clearly never enough idiotic hyperbolic speculation about that on the WWL. 

Diomedes

Not even the best QB in Texas.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Stroud will have a better career

Diomedes

The Packers have more playoff wins at AT&T Stadium than the Cowboys do.

phattymatty

That was extremely fun to watch

PhillyPhreak54