ice grillin you

mack and coop full practice participants today

ahmad bradshaw will start for the giants
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Dorenbos and Cox did not practice.

Giants OL can be exploited, especially Diehl at RT. The sad thing is that they're weakest in their secondary and that means Andy and Marty have 13 pages of passing plays in the game plan.

SD

How is Cox still out with a migraine? I've had migraine's my entire life and the longest ones ever lasted is 24 hours.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on September 26, 2012, 06:50:49 PM
How is Cox still out with a migraine? I've had migraine's my entire life and the longest ones ever lasted is 24 hours.

especially since he returned to cardinal game after suffering it

my biggest worry this game is eli picking apart the eagle secondary...the birds have to blitz a ton...certainly much more often than last week
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Gene

Diehl has been injured and probably won't play.  The OL has been better since Locklear went back to RT and Beatty came back from injury to regain his LT spot.

The run game has improved dramatically for the Giants with Bradshaw on the bench.  It isn't necessarily that Andre Brown is a better runner, it just seems they've dumb down the blocking assignments since Diehl got hurt. 

The last couple of weeks it seems the Giants haven't pulled and trapped as much and instead just have the OL road grading straight ahead and simply hitting the first different colored jersey they see.

PhillyPhreak54

I am watching NFLN's Top 10 Things We Love About Giants-Eagles...

And there is our boy DH on screen jersey poppin' the #31 Al Harris at the end of #3 right after they showed Donovan picking up the phone in Giants stadium.

MDS

from an amazing moment to the corniest moment of the career of the corniest man in the history of society
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

shorebird

Hey Gene! Man, how great it must be to be a Giants fan? Two times in the last what, four or five years, they've gotten' hot at the right time and rode the wave to win the Superbowl.

Must be nice.

Gene

Very nice.  ;)

Nicer still that the organization has taken great pleasure in subtly rubbing into the faces of their tenants at Giants Stadium.

shorebird

Yeah, the Jets are a friggen' circus. The Giants win Superbowls while the Jets play under a friggen' big top.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

shorebird

It's an old white guy middle american thing.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Hosely - out
Diehl - out
Rivers - out
Nicks - doubtful