12/16 Game Thread sponsored by Hell and Pepsi

Started by BigEd76, December 16, 2007, 03:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Christ, Shawn Andrews looked like he was giving birth on the sideline. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Smart play by Happy Scrappy to tackle hurd once the ball was tipped
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

Troy just called Curtis and Brown #3 WR's. I wouldn't go that far. I think they'd both make good #2 WR's next to a true #1.

Curtis is putting up solid #2 WR stats this year.

Get a true #1 please.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

my farging power just went out for 10 minutes...what happened to Andrews?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Quote from: SunMo on December 16, 2007, 05:04:33 PM
my farging power just went out for 10 minutes...what happened to Andrews?

he had a baby.  little girl.  named her Donastasia
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

SunMo

why the farg did that stupid farging icehole run out of the endzone?

and of course fat Andy can't get his shtein together to challenge...farging awful coach that he is.  this is one you challenge because it's so close, you don't wait for a farging replay.

Diomedes

Don Ho

Quote from: King Cole on December 16, 2007, 04:46:41 PM
Why couldn't Roy Williams have been the safety in the NFC East that got shot?

Cole,  your best post yet!  :-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on December 16, 2007, 05:12:59 PM
why the farg did that stupid farging icehole run out of the endzone?

and of course fat Andy can't get his shtein together to challenge...farging awful coach that he is.  this is one you challenge because it's so close, you don't wait for a farging replay.

Whats the use of calling a time out when you can just throw the farging red flag? What a farging idiot. Mikell was clearly down.

Diomedes

Diomedes

Quote from: SD_Eagle on December 16, 2007, 05:14:32 PMWhats the use of calling a time out when you can just throw the farging red flag? What a farging idiot. Mikell was clearly down.

he did what?!

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Diomedes on December 16, 2007, 05:14:38 PM
what's the review look like?

Looks like the ball was starting to come out when he was hit but it's really close as to whether he was down at that point. Only saw it once so far.

Diomedes

I'm going to print up post cards that say Fire Andy Reid and send one a day to the Andy Reid's house, The FO, and the Inky in rotation until he's gone.