Week Thirteen - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 30, 2023, 07:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Pickett is out for PIT and Trubisky is out here fumbling snaps

Not ideal

PhillyPhreak54

Holy crap Indy blocked another one. They may have murdered the punter.

Steelers are going to lose.

PhillyPhreak54

Bc the Titans punter was murdered Tannehill has to play kick holder and they missed the XP

Good lord

PhillyPhreak54

Who had Jake Browning going 17/19 for 178 in the 1H against Doug?

Sheesh

MDS

not me, i ate the number

and hes really picking apart ya boy mike caldwell
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I ate it too in the bullet.

Need it to salvage a 2-2 week. Like I said yesterday I couldn't get a good read this week. Went from 2nd a couple weeks ago to @/10th.

MDS

i feel like even if the jags magically get this to 10 the backdoor will be more wide open than lauren boeberts legs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It's over.

And so could be Lawrence's season. That was ugly

MDS

j's texans, afc south champs

phattymatty

my first year in the bullet and I'm 4 games out of 1st (32-19), looks like I'm one game behind you jay. 

I guess we still got a shot but looking pretty slim.

how many people get paid in this thing?

PhillyPhreak54

I will have to pull the payout sheet from years - but I think top 40?

We can still move up tho