2024 NFL Draft Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 05, 2024, 10:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein!

Atlanta is crazy

MDS

i think the cuzzo deal is 3 years then penix can take over, i guess. but jesus h christ man this is a massive waste of resources and a huge risk. what in the hell
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Penix gonna start when he's 30

They needed a DE so bad

PhillyPhreak54

If Howie is targeting Bowers he's gonna have to get ahead of Indy

MDS

sweet fancy moses...bo nix, BO NIX, going to denver. this is like a worse version of the draft where josh rosen went to the cardinals and was immediately out of the league

maybe 1 or 2 of these qbs are gonna be any good. desperation abound
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep they've made it to where it's strictly a QB league.

Bo Nix being a top 1st rounder is bonkers

6/12 QBs

MDS

bo nix was so bad last year he was making more money in college than he wouldve in the nfl...now hes a cant miss prospect sean payton. ok.

hes going to be almost 30 when its extension time. what are we doing here.

PhillyPhreak54

Nvm that Bowers thing - he's a Raiiidah

OT and CB run coming up?

PhillyPhreak54

Cuzzo wasn't told they were taking a QB

lol

MDS

im not against dallas turner but youre just admitting nolan smith sucks, which i know and we know but do they know

PhillyPhreak54

Two guys named Dallas playing in PHL?

I think if he makes a trade up it'll be for a corner

Unless he takes the monster OT from Georgia

PhillyPhreak54

Minny traded up for Dallas

Bengals either going OT or CB here

Howie may get a CB by staying put

SD

Dallas got pick 29 and 73 to move down

Their fans really wanted Barton lol

PhillyPhreak54