Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

Apparently it is still closed. Maybe it's a good thing, what with all of the gloating Vagiant cockroaches roaming about...

rjs246

I don't understand why we'd shun visiting fans. They're always good for some mean-spirited bonding. This board has devolved into all of us calling each other names and IGY posting in every single thread with the sole purpose of trying to kill any lighthearted banter.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Susquehanna Birder

Don't argue with me, fargface...I'm just trying to spin our situation in a positive manner.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Susquehanna Birder

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on February 06, 2008, 01:49:58 PM
Don't argue with me, fargface...I'm just trying to spin our situation in a positive manner.

Art, is that you? 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on February 06, 2008, 01:54:55 PM
Get off my yard, damned kid!

I would have gone with 'grass' or 'lawn' there.  'Yard' does not work.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Susquehanna Birder

Rome

Looks like the squirrels who keep the server running finally got back on the wheel.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

kick bump

I blame stillupfront the racist white negro
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on January 06, 2009, 01:29:34 PM
kick bump

I blame stillupfront the racist white negro

Me too.  I'm assuming that his excessive use of the search function crashed :CF.

rjs246

Quote from: rjs246 on July 27, 2005, 04:23:43 PM
I love it when this board takes a big dump on itself, then eats the poop its covered in, and poops out the poop that it just ate. I love that.

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

this server has been lightning the past couple of days  :yay