Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

PhillyPhanInDC

stylishly dressed young man

New filter......nice.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

phattymatty

Diomedes

how come the site loads so slowly lately?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

also, when i try to clear my inbox, I get

QuoteSession verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

I've logged out and back in...no change.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on June 05, 2007, 01:46:19 PM
also, when i try to clear my inbox, I get

QuoteSession verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

I've logged out and back in...no change.

They're trying to tell you something...  :paranoid

MURP

the site has been really slow to load most of the time for me the past few weeks. 

Diomedes

yeah, it's been going on a while.  I click a thread and the first couple posts pop right up, then there is a delay as each post fills in. 

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

shorebird

Every time I click post, I get a message telling my session has timed out while posting. I click post again, and it goes through. Not really a big deal having to click twice, until it happens four to five times straight.

edit: Huh, except for this time.

Diomedes

I've got a slew of PMs that need to be removed.  Whenever I try to delete one, or a group of them,  I get the following error:

I have logged out and back in, no dice.  If one of you admins wants to clear my inbox and outbox, go ahead.  It won't let me do it.

Seabiscuit36

Just another problem i noticed, the Quick edit function is giving me errors each time i attempt to use it?  Anyone else having this problem?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

I'm having the same problem that Seabiscuit is having. Also, this site/server/whatever sucks the big one. The really big one. Crash crash slow. Edit post, fail, crash. Slow, slow, timeout.

Eat it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Quick edit doesn't work for me either.  I've stopped trying to use it.

I wonder how much longer this board will survive.  I get the distinct feeling that if it crashed tonight, it's quite possible that no one would do anything about it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on September 07, 2007, 11:07:05 PM
I wonder how much longer this board will survive.  I get the distinct feeling that if it crashed tonight, it's quite possible that no one would do anything about it.

G_F is still the head man, but he's got his entire body up inside some girl down under (in more ways than one).  I'm sure if he felt he couldn't maintain it anymore, he would be willing to find another person to do so.  Right?

...?