Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 16, 2006, 12:49:55 PMis the icon for the quick modify option showing up as a red x for anyone else? 

still a red X for me too

GF/Sus - modify_inline.gif is missing from the english folder (and the icons one it's currently pointing to)

PoopyfaceMcGee

I don't even know what "quick modify" is.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 03, 2007, 02:12:14 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 16, 2006, 12:49:55 PMis the icon for the quick modify option showing up as a red x for anyone else? 

still a red X for me too

GF/Sus - modify_inline.gif is missing from the english folder (and the icons one it's currently pointing to)

I noticed that, too. Maybe GF will give me the required access that I need to fix stuff like this (I've been somewhat limited since the host change).

BigEd76

Quote from: FFatPatt on January 03, 2007, 02:20:30 PM
I don't even know what "quick modify" is.

The same as Fast Reply, but for editing

Susquehanna Birder

PoopyfaceMcGee

Heh.  I never even noticed that before.  Nice feature.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

Rather than piss and moan about the server being down most of the morning, I'll piss and moan instead about not having the remotest chance in hell of ever farging either one of these two:

:'(

Zanshin

If it makes you feel any better, neither of them were that good.  They tried their damnedest, though...and that counts for something.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

It's been off and on for me most of the day today.  I just wasn't sure if it was a problem on my end or not.