Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

Getting this message when I try to log in:

QuoteForbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.concretefield.net Port 80

Then I hit refresh and I am logged in. Just an FYI to GF and Sus.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Not sure if you guys (Sus or GF) did anythign, but its fixed.

Thanks.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

PoopyfaceMcGee

Threads are cutting off and not loading properly.

mussa

its not my connection, but i am missing the bottom of the page inside the threads.  there is no go to top button, nothing down there. don't know if anyone else had this problem 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: mussa on June 20, 2006, 11:26:14 AM
its not my connection, but i am missing the bottom of the page inside the threads.  there is no go to top button, nothing down there. don't know if anyone else had this problem 

Yes.  I am.  As my previous post would indicate... FAG!

mussa

lol. its sporadic now.  sometimes its there, sometimes its not.
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

Some kind of error is farging things up.  I can't see two PMs that were sent within the last hour.

I get a message about session verification error when..have logged out and back in, to no avail.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

PoopyfaceMcGee

mussa

its working now. i like the board.  FF is gay

PoopyfaceMcGee