Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Daniel Jeremiah mocked the Eagles trading up to 12 with Denver and taking Taliese Fuaga the OT from Oregon State.

Don Ho

Could live with that, he is good.  Long term solution for OL as Lane wraps it up.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

I still think they go cb...possible trade up for Quinyon Mitchell or Terrion Arnold

Although OL or DL wouldn't be a surprise

MDS

howie wants to dangle that extra 2 and move up for a top flight cb
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

There's like a 40% chance they do something boring, 40% they do something that pisses off the fanbase, and 20% they get someone the fanbase would be excited about.

Probably equal odds that any of the three directions turns out to be a good pick.

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

Not sure I'd want Nate Wiggins, except it would be fun to see him on Devonta in practice, and walking off the field next to Mailata who weighs more than both combined.

PhillyPhreak54

Some smoke that Bowers could fall. Not sure I buy it.

But if he does...does Howie make a move?

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 25, 2024, 05:44:17 PMHow we feeling?

Pretty good.  Had some wings and beers to start my three day weekend. 

PhillyPhreak54

Nice.

Think that's what I'm going to do tomorrow. Leave early for happy hour

Rome

I'm really enjoying the draft with the volume on mute. 

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 25, 2024, 05:44:17 PMHow we feeling?

Just got back from my daughter's spring concert. Sat in the back row with the Sixers on my phone and the program over the top of the screen so the light didn't bother anyone. 

Was really hoping the giants took McCarthy

Still think the birds trade up for a cb but who the hell knows

PhillyPhreak54

The way this draft is falling it won't cost much for Howie to jump.

Latu to Indy

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on April 25, 2024, 08:54:39 PMI'm really enjoying the draft with the volume on mute. 

Sixers on the big screen and draft on the iPad

Hate that I have to be up at 4. But farg it it's Friday

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger