farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteIm sure there was some sort of altercation but that police report was just over the top, and she was a coked up slut.

QuoteOld news. Accuser failed to show up in court because she got paid. Which was the only reason why she filed charges against him in the first place. She is nothing more than a gold digger and cheated all the other women who are really abused in their own personal lives. Shame on her!

The Cowboys fan justifications are rolling in...

ice grillin you

if they want to sign him sign him...hes the best player in free agency and that includes suh...there have been and will be worse players in the nfl tha this guy...

but lol at calling her a 'coked up slut' when during the 90's the cowboys went from being america's to being bolivia's team and were running thru every chick in the greater texas area
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Pretty much.

I'll laugh if he ends up signing with Tampa

PhillyPhreak54

Greg Hardy signed -- 1yr $11.3M

hbionic

Hardy's Future Girlfriend: "My, what big bank account you have?"

Hardy: "The better to finance the guns I can beat your ass to pulp on top of"
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Dale Hansen has a knack for rattling cages.

on racism, following some racist shtein at a basketball game:

https://youtu.be/jMR1Uh2fJwQ

on Michael Sam:

https://youtu.be/7hVR9o3N6k8

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

Dallas' Mayor hates the signing

Quote"I'm a big Cowboys fan. I love them to death and I want them to beat the Eagles every time they play, but at some point, being a sports fan gets trumped by being a father, husband, wanting to do what's right for women, so this is not a good thing. I don't think I'm going to be buying Hardy jerseys any time soon."

"I think the attention on [domestic violence] is helping. For too long, that line was really vague. It was a gray area. I think that line is getting very clear now. You never, never, never hit a woman. In this case common knowledge says he did. It's unacceptable by me and he's going to have to deal with the repercussions of that. I'm sorry that happened for the woman. I'm sorry that happened for him, but it did and we've got to deal with it going forward now."

SD

Still waiting on Christie's statement

Eagaholic

SD, you going to be rockin Hardy gear?

Eagaholic

Quote"There's no question in my mind, the emphasis we have on spousal abuse in the NFL and the lack of tolerance for it," Jones said last September, while defending Roger Goodell's handling of the Ray Rice case. "It's intolerable and will be adjudicated accordingly."

Apparently, "accordingly" includes one year contracts worth up to $13.1 million. That's what the Cowboys just gave Hardy.

While criminal charges against the former Panthers defensive end were thrown out, he reached a civil settlement with his accuser prior to her not showing up for trial.
Par for Jerry's course

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

wow, that didn't take long. git em while they last.

Nothin says talkin smack like a 76 jersey.

Rome