farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

That wasn't just a dream, it was a message from Andre Waters. It means you must contact Andy Reid and have them install the shotgun offense when they play dallas next year. If they do, McNabb will meet with unparalleled success and after the game Ware will get shot.

Or it could mean you are sexually attracted to DeMarcus Ware and, as rjs suggested, blew your wad.

Diomedes

I felt kinda bad about it.  If Ware gets shot dead, the Eagles won't be able to sign him to a massive contract after he's blown out a knee and past his prime.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

from Rotoworld

QuoteCowboys owner Jerry Jones has "made the decision" to keep Terrell Owens, according to ESPN's John Clayton

maybe this will be like his decision to keep his coaching staff intact.

BigEd76

FOX Sports says the Cowboys are trying to trade Roy Williams (the horsecollar one)

reese125

since Brad Johnson got cut

Roy Williams for Kevin Kolb straight up

PoopyfaceMcGee

Roy Williams for Considine and a conditional kick in the nuts.

SD_Eagle5

Per NFLN Kitna was traded to Dallas for a pick

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

just signed Keith Brooking to a 3-yr deal

PoopyfaceMcGee

They are collecting old white linebackers!

BigEd76

Dallas traded Anthony Henry to Detroit in that Kitna deal

Eagaholic

Kind of surprised they traded Henry. Although he was one of the rare non-probowlers on the roster, they always seem to have a problem with having enough serviceable DBs and I think Henry could play safety as well if needed.

BigEd76

Breaking news on ESPN: TO is done in Dallas

reese125

Pack your bags for Oakland TO

Eagaholic

His icehole agent will be laughing all the way to the bank too - here comes yet another new team and another signing bonus. What's that, 4 signing bonuses in 6 seasons? And nobody is on to this scam yet? Maybe the giants or washington will go after him, but I doubt we'd be that lucky.