farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

That picture makes me want femoral artery damage on him immediately.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Father Demon

Chill, yo.  You're a mom now.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Rome

Don Ho

my buddy who is a photographer was on the field at practice today.  My son and I had lunch with him today and the first thing he said to us "wtf?  TO was wearing an Eagles cap today!"  right up there with Sapp wearing the Jaworski jersey when they arrived in San Diego after beating the birds.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Don Ho on February 10, 2008, 03:48:40 AM
my buddy who is a photographer was on the field at practice today.  My son and I had lunch with him today and the first thing he said to us "wtf?  TO was wearing an Eagles cap today!"  right up there with Sapp wearing the Jaworski jersey when they arrived in San Diego after beating the birds.

Sapp wearing an Eagles jersey doesn't come close to this, Don....seriously.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Why is that picture a surprise? LOL

He's probably wearing Irvin's underwear too.

SD_Eagle5

That was taken after the Eagles/Dallas game in Dallas in 2005. After that things went from bad to unfixable....

mussa

im pretty sure he just sniffed irvins undies and them put them back in the suit case
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Feva

Quote from: PhillyGirl on February 10, 2008, 09:48:19 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on February 10, 2008, 03:48:40 AM

T.O. wearing an Eagles hat at the Pro-Bowl which 4 people watched doesn't come close to Sapp wearing an Eagles jersey at the Super Bowl after ending the Eagles season, Don... seriously.

Agreed.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyGirl

Sapp might have had a zesty relationship with the Eagles fans, but he was never an Eagle who caused the fans and team such a HUGE disruption (was there ever a player in history who did?) like TO did. He caused this team a Super Bowl, there's not a doubt in my mind. Had he shut his farging mouth and played, the Eagles would have won a SB with him.

Then to go to the Cowboys, bash the team a little more, flap his bipolar wings all over the place in Dallas.....and THEN to put on an Eagles hat.

It might not be on the same scale as Sapp and when he wore his jersey, but the pain TO caused this fanbase and team....it strikes a lot harder.

Wingspan

The more time that goes by, the more I actually blame the Eagles for the TO situation.

TO may be a child...the Eagles totally fed into the attention and made the situation much worse than it ever should have gotten. It was their responsibility to smooth the situation over, instead they aired all their laundy in the media and railroaded TO which made matters even worse.

They should have just said "no" to the extension...and then fined..or cut him after the or during the holdout before the 2005 season.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Feva

I guess I missed the part where Andy was doing sit-ups in his driveway.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Wingspan

Quote from: EagleFeva on February 11, 2008, 09:18:17 AM
I guess I missed the part where Andy was doing sit-ups in his driveway.

Seeing Reid doing sit ups in the driveway is more rare than witnessing bigfoot.

He was only in his drive way because he was sent home from training camp...for missing an autograph session.

I don't exonerate TO at all...he started the whole thing. But the birds should have been more mature about the whole thing.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

i totally agree with wing

TO was a cock and deserves the most blame but banner and co defintiely antagonized TO and made it worse

didnt help either that the quarterback wasnt very strong in the leadership department...not blaming donovan because you cant change who youre but when half the team doesnt side with the starting qb and gravitates towards the lunatic wr you are trouble

they should have paid TO the day after the superbowl...once they decided to not do that they should have released him ...they handled it terrribly
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous