farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: Dillen on May 29, 2007, 02:38:13 PM
Quote from: TexasCowboy on May 29, 2007, 10:25:36 AM
Yes that empty trophy case and the fact that you fail to belong in this division is
glorious..I hope the NFL decided to move you out the league and put you in the
CFL where all the other hasbeens who don't belong
Fail to belong in the division, exactly why? Considering the Eagles have no Super Bowl wins, they shouldn't be in the NFC East

You just answered your own question
The Eagles SUCK

PhillyPhreak54

Where in Texas do you live, cowboy?

Sgt PSN

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Dillen

Quote from: TexasCowboy on May 29, 2007, 09:09:11 PM
You just answered your own question
I guess you're right. farg geography.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Where ya at troll, Explain how the NFC EAST has the boys in it?  As Dillen said, what team doesnt fit, the ones all within 200 miles of eachother or the one down in hell?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

E-GIRLS SUCK

The Eagles SUCK

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 30, 2007, 08:38:54 AM
Where ya at troll, Explain how the NFC EAST has the boys in it?  As Dillen said, what team doesnt fit, the ones all within 200 miles of eachother or the one down in hell?

It's all ready been explained I don't need to answer the same question twice
The Eagles SUCK

SunMo

Quote from: TexasCowboy on May 30, 2007, 09:02:02 AM
None of your concern

don't worry, i'd be embarrassed to admit i was from any part of Texas too
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

E-GIRLS SUCK

The issue of location is not the debate, and nor does location prove that you
are any less or any more of a fan..just because you happen to live or not live
in the same state as the team you cheer for
The Eagles SUCK

SD_Eagle5

E-GIRLS SUCK

Can't you losers come up with something more original? I mean honestly you can't
be that pathetic enough that your only smack talk..comes from a movie that wasn't
even meant to be funny, but serious as to the hard corp training the Marines use to
mold new recruits
The Eagles SUCK

ice grillin you

0 super bowls to show for what they done now that's really got to burn

this talk is fine for cowboy giant and skin fans...it pretty much fathers the eagles and their fans in every single instance....id kill for one superbowl much less 5

but

because superbowls make up the beginning middle and end of every single episode of trash talk youve ever engaged in you therefore in the future cannot EVER talk trash about any of the following:

ANY dallas win over ANY team that doesnt take place in the superbowl

in other words you can ONLY talk about past dallas superbowls and future dallas superbowls...everything in between is off limits

i highly doubt that happens tho...im guessing you will be the first douchebag here on nov 4 if dallas beats the eagles....even tho by your own admission nothing matters but superbowls

farging dope
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous