SD_Eagle5

E-GIRLS SUCK

How pathetic of you, to break out pictures of Irvin being hurt when you
couldn't stop him any other way, but by ending his career..thanks for the
picture show but this further proves, You have never belonged in this division
you won't ever fit in..In this division and your Eagles SUCK
The Eagles SUCK

phattymatty

ending his career is a pretty damn good way of stopping him.  you lose.

Rome

The only sad part about that day is that Irvin wasn't killed on the field.

:-D

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: phattymatty on May 29, 2007, 11:06:25 AM
ending his career is a pretty damn good way of stopping him.  you lose.

Then you have just proved how badly the Eagles suck, and that year after year
Irvin Owned you like the worthless bitches that you are
The Eagles SUCK

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on May 29, 2007, 11:12:39 AM

The only sad part about that day is that Irvin wasn't killed on the field.

:-D

It's sad you didn't get what you want huh? but don't worry next time you
step in front of a bus in on coming traffic..don't call 911 let me just stand
there and wish the same ill fate for you as you had for Irvin
The Eagles SUCK

Dillen

Quote from: TexasCowboy on May 29, 2007, 10:25:36 AM
Yes that empty trophy case and the fact that you fail to belong in this division is
glorious..I hope the NFL decided to move you out the league and put you in the
CFL where all the other hasbeens who don't belong
Fail to belong in the division, exactly why? Considering the Eagles have no Super Bowl wins, they shouldn't be in the NFC East, considering they sure as hell don't have their home in the East. If there's a team that doesn't deserve to be in the division it's the Cowboys. How the farg is Dallas and their hick asses in the East?

Seabiscuit36

You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOt,You got GOT, You Got GOtYou got GOT, You Got GOtYou got GOT, You Got GOt,v,v,You got GOT, You Got GOtv,vv,vvvYou got GOT, You Got GOtYou got GOT, You Got GOtYou got GOT, You Got GOtYou got GOT, You Got GOtvYou got GOT, You Got GOtvv
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

Rome

Quote from: TexasCowboy on May 29, 2007, 12:24:09 PM
It's sad you didn't get what you want huh? but don't worry next time you
step in front of a bus in on coming traffic..don't call 911 let me just stand
there and wish the same ill fate for you as you had for Irvin

Get polio.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

paco

Quote from: SD_Eagle on May 29, 2007, 03:00:08 PM
Merry Christmas

After this series, I knew I was going to get a late Xmas gift:

1st and 7 at PHI 7 (15:00) T.Romo pass short middle to A.Fasano to PHI 1 for 6 yards (O.Gaither).
2nd and 1 at PHI 1 (14:20) M.Barber right tackle to PHI 1 for no gain (Q.Mikell).     
3rd and 1 at PHI 1 (13:48) M.Barber up the middle to PHI 1 for no gain (D.Walker).     
4th and 1 at PHI 1 (12:57) M.Barber right end to PHI 4 for -3 yards (Q.Mikell). Quick pitch.

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Geowhizzer

That was one beautiful Christmas.  :)