farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

The first thing my dads fiances son says to me tonight:

A friend of his and the guys he works with went out for the game against Atlanta. They were doing loads iof shots, and one of the glasses fell down and shattered. A piece wound up in the Cowboy fans glass, but he didn't notice. Later, the glass was eating him out from the inside and he had to be rushed to the hospital.

My reaction was the same as his: farger deserved it.

FARG DALLAS
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Northern Eagle

So...
How 'bout dem cowboys? :D

PhillyGirl

lol....everyone in Dallas, including Jerrah, is going nuts right now. Great comments coming out of there.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Feva

Just saw on NFL Live that Terrence Newman called "people" out who "talk a big game" and "feel like they're doing the team a favor by pumping themselves up, when in reality on the field, they're getting destroyed."

Dear God... it's starting.  And the Eagles were the catalysts.   :yay  :-D   :-D   :yay
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

This should be a fun sideshow over the course of the playoffs and offseason. Hell, things might blow up Sunday if they lose to Detroit and Owens doesn't get the ball.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Tony Romo's Cell# postedHey look, a comment field that doesnt require registration, and cowpuke fans talkin shtein  :paranoid
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on December 29, 2006, 08:52:00 AM
Tony Romo's Cell# postedHey look, a comment field that doesnt require registration, and cowpuke fans talkin shtein  :paranoid

Hahahahahahaha

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on December 29, 2006, 08:52:00 AM

The Eagles definitely had his number on Christmas Day.

ha!

Feva

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 29, 2006, 09:54:23 AM

QuoteThe Eagles definitely had his number on Christmas Day.

ha!

:-D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76

CSN SportsNite mentioned how it was posted on EMB and enough people called it to force Romo into changing it...

PhillyPhreak54

Ha! TO getting booed pretty bad after dropping another pass. :-D

PhillyPhreak54

A shocking stat about the Cowboys...

DeMarcus Ware is the first Cowboy in 10+ years to have double digit sacks. The last player to do so for them was Tony Tolbert in 1996

PhillyPhreak54

Spads says:

QuoteA little hyper. We have a playoff section we're launching ... lot of work. Very happy. Amazed how much Dallas sucks ...

:-D :yay

Feva