farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

i am really looking forward to reading about OD next year in the Point and Laugh at the taterskins 2007 thread
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SD_Eagle5

My prediction is the Raiders will rid themselves of Porter and somehow wind up with TO.

PhillyGirl

QuoteOWENS FRACTURING LOCKER ROOM

A league source tells us that the ongoing antics of Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens, coupled with the failure of the organization to do anything about it, is creating a schism in the team's locker room.

Per the source, many players think that Owens is a "f--king icehole" and that "his bullsh-t is screwing up what promised to be a playoff season."  However, Owens is surrounding himself with teammates who support him, and they're buying into his "us against the world" mentality.

So there's a pro-T.O. camp, and an anti-T.O. camp in the locker room.  It's not the best way, in our view, to get 53 guys on the same page.

Regarding the guy at the center of the latest T.O.-driven brouhaha, receivers coach Todd Haley, the players generally regard him as a "good guy" who "goes to bat for the receivers."  The source said that Owens' suggestion that Haley can't be trusted "is bullshtein," and that "Owens is acting like he's never been yelled at."

We're also told that some players believe that owner Jerry Jones knows his made a mistake in signing Owens, but that Jones' "ego is too f--king big to get rid of him."
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

TexasEagle

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 15, 2006, 12:21:33 PM
QuoteOWENS FRACTURING LOCKER ROOM

A league source tells us that the ongoing antics of Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens, coupled with the failure of the organization to do anything about it, is creating a schism in the team's locker room.

Per the source, many players think that Owens is a "f--king icehole" and that "his bullsh-t is screwing up what promised to be a playoff season." However, Owens is surrounding himself with teammates who support him, and they're buying into his "us against the world" mentality.

So there's a pro-T.O. camp, and an anti-T.O. camp in the locker room. It's not the best way, in our view, to get 53 guys on the same page.

Regarding the guy at the center of the latest T.O.-driven brouhaha, receivers coach Todd Haley, the players generally regard him as a "good guy" who "goes to bat for the receivers." The source said that Owens' suggestion that Haley can't be trusted "is bullshtein," and that "Owens is acting like he's never been yelled at."

We're also told that some players believe that owner Jerry Jones knows his made a mistake in signing Owens, but that Jones' "ego is too f--king big to get rid of him."

Nice.

Geowhizzer

There may not be an official thread for the Cowboys, but I'm pointing and laughing anyway.  :-D

Beermonkey

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 15, 2006, 11:14:46 AM
My prediction is the Raiders will rid themselves of Porter and somehow wind up with TO.

They just said the same thing on the Fox pregame. That would be the perfect end to T.O.'s career in Oakland aka The Land of Misfit Players.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

Nice that they corrected it.  That would have been some major BS if the coach had been fined for defending himself against TO's crap....

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Notice how after today's game, he was talking about how much he LOVES his coach..after he got 3 TDs.

I hate him.

mussa

Some guy is selling these shirts, hot shtein. Love the design

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

He would have made alot more money had he sold them PRIOR to the HOME game against Dallas. 

PhillyPhreak54

Eskin says that TO text messaged Barkley because he didn't like Sir Charles saying he would punch him in the head and was a bad teammate last night on MNF.

Poor TO. :-D

MDS

Barkley sitting in the booth yapping is better than just about every football broadcast booth.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!