farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phattymatty

Wingspan

he was mad because he demanded a contract extension from god. but god wanted a behavior claus.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

kid aint tryin to come to the 215
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

Doesn't matter which version is the truth...if the suicide thing is a reality, that version will never officially see the light of day.  It'll be a "misunderstanding" all the way.

PhillyGirl

from the esn story:

QuoteOn Tuesday, the Cowboys also practiced without tight end Jason Witten, whose wife was having a baby. Wide receiver Terry Glenn practiced, albeit with several stitches in his thumb.

"He was trying to cut some tape off his uniform," Parcells said. "He had his hand down in his pants and he missed. Fortunately he cut his hand."
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 27, 2006, 09:36:18 AM
linky to thst story

http://www.cowboysplus.com/topstorync/stories/092706cpowens.1e1b15c1.html

QuoteOn Tuesday, Owens did not speak with the media, but he appeared to be in good spirits.

so...this is confirmation on his death then?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

phattymatty

all i'm sayin is that he better play on the 8th.  i passed up $1200 for those tickets.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Wingspan on September 27, 2006, 09:38:48 AM
he was mad because he demanded a contract extension from god. but god wanted a behavior claus.

Spitting coffee on your keyboard = bad & sticky.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyGirl

i guess he was just tired of hearing all of the attention Chris Simms was getting and chose to one up him.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhanInDC

What kind of signs and taunts do you think we will be seeing and hearing at the Linc ig T.O shows up after trying to off himself? That'll be classic.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Sgt PSN

My day just keeps getting better and better. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

My popcorn is officially ready.