farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 07, 2006, 12:32:42 PM
i bet steve smith chad johnson marvin harrison and torry holt also have big years

Yeah, right.  Next you'll tell me that Peyton Manning will throw for over 3000 yards easily but choke in the playoffs.

Feva

I'll bet any of you guys that the Steelers will be wearing black helmets this year.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

Quote from: MDS on June 06, 2006, 11:47:22 PM
i never thought i would be able to look at a picture of another player and roy williams and significantly hate the other player more. but i do.

Truth.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

QuoteNFL | Owens 8 hours late for his youth camp
From Inquirer Wire Services

Terrell Owens showed up eight hours late for his own football camp on Wednesday, the Dallas Morning News reported.

The new Dallas Cowboys receiver kept 90 players at the Terrell Owens Youth Football Camp waiting until 5 p.m. before he arrived.

The former Eagle threw passes to the campers and asked whether they had ever seen a better quarterback.

"Donovan McNabb," said one camper, giggling.

I also saw last night how there was a kid in the camp wearing an Eagles hat.....TO was like, "Where's the kid with the Eagles hat?" The kid raised his hand and TO took off the Eagles hat and put on a "TO" hat.  ::)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Feva

Being late to events and wearing a Miami Heat jersey to a Mavs home game... TO's off to a wonderful start in Big D.

reese125

yeah, but he wore a Mavericks hat, so he really is a good guy after all....

Beermonkey

Quote from: EJ72 on June 06, 2006, 11:39:52 PM
I thought someone here might get a kick out of this...

A year ago we wouldn't have, now it's funny.

rjs246

That face needs a good smashing.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

Quote from: rjs246 on June 09, 2006, 10:48:22 AM
That face needs a good cannonball smashing through it.

Fixed...

MDS

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 09, 2006, 08:54:47 AMI also saw last night how there was a kid in the camp wearing an Eagles hat.....TO was like, "Where's the kid with the Eagles hat?" The kid raised his hand and TO took off the Eagles hat and put on a "TO" hat.  ::)

I know you roll your eyes at everything, but theres nothing wrong with that. Seems like some good natured joking around. Yea he's a total funhole, but theres nothing wrong with that right there. Showing up 8 hours late to your own youth camp, well, what a shock.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles 3x

QuoteThe former Eagle threw passes to the campers and asked whether they had ever seen a better quarterback.

I like this camper.
member since Aug. 21, 03. I am the KING of the Lurking Bastiches!!

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Eagles 3x on June 09, 2006, 04:30:39 PM
QuoteThe former Eagle threw passes to the campers and asked whether they had ever seen a better quarterback.

I like this camper.

I do too. I'm surprised ESPN hasn't called this a backhanded slap to Bledsoe.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: EagleFeva on June 07, 2006, 05:28:15 PM
I'll bet any of you guys that the Steelers will be wearing black helmets this year.

Racist!