farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

QuoteAs for all the off-field incidents that have dogged Owens, speeding his departure from San Francisco and Philadelphia, Parcells said: "I think this thing has taken on a life of its own with him. ... I don't really know whether that's true or not. My best guess is it really is a little exaggerated."

:-D :-D :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

bobbyinlondon

I think the real problem will come when Owens' book is released in July. Jones will love the inevitable media circus that will follow--after all, all eyes will be on the Cowboys, since they haven't won a playoff game in about 10 years--but I don' think Parcells will like it from a footballing standpoint. I don't Parcells simply because he was the Giants' coach and now the Boys' coach--but I can't believe he would condone a player tearing another team down in print--especially a division rival.

This book could energize the Eagles. However, Reid needs to emphasize to McNabb not to let anyting that's said or published get to him--he needs to rise above it and play the kind of ball we all know he can.

shorebird

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 06, 2006, 11:47:13 AM
QuoteAs for all the off-field incidents that have dogged Owens, speeding his departure from San Francisco and Philadelphia, Parcells said: "I think this thing has taken on a life of its own with him. ... I don't really know whether that's true or not. My best guess is it really is a little exaggerated."

:-D :-D :-D

A little exaggerated, eh? You pompass ass, just wait, you'll find out for real. Don't know if any of it is true or not?? What farging planet has that porker lived on for the last five years??

I can't wait to see this shtein blow up in Parcells face. The best thing that could happen in my mind is TO ripping the Cowboys and Parcells retiring before the season is over.

PhillyPhreak54

From a Cowboys MB:

QuoteJust listening to the Steven A Smith on 1050-ESPN in New york and he said that TO has been walking by his new teammates and not aknowledging them when they speak to him.

I don't know how he knows this, nor did he offer up anyones names (pretty irresponsible, if you ask me) but I hope he's way off base with this one. Maybe we'll get some clarity from an actual Cowboy scribe. Mick, JJT?

Geowhizzer

TO + Bill Parcells + Jerry Jones =

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Geowhizzer

Someone tell him to put some shorts on.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

reese125

he needs to get hit in the face with a frying pan and knock that corny ass grin off his face when he talks about himself--it just shows that not a lesson was a learned

shorebird

Rome

Quote from: reese125 on June 05, 2006, 06:05:33 PM
he needs to get hit in the face with a frying pan and knock that corny ass grin off his face when he talks about himself--it just shows that not a lesson was a learned

= 

Geowhizzer