farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Quote from: rjs246 on March 20, 2006, 05:29:14 PM
Can someone just put a pill in the back of his head and be done with it?

What, you don't think burning him will work anymore?

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: bobbyinlondon on March 20, 2006, 05:30:37 PM
Will he say that Drew got tired in the 2nd half of the season?

No, he'll take the high road and say they'd be undefeated with Favre instead.

Eaglez

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 20, 2006, 04:54:41 PM
QuoteNEW YORK (AP) - Now that he's signed with the Dallas Cowboys, Terrell Owens wants to talk about his two seasons in Philadelphia.
He is writing a book called "Ineligible Receiver: The Real Story of My Journey from the Super Bowl to the Sidelines." It is due in July.
"Finally, the real T.O. story can be told," Simon & Schuster executive David Rosenthal said. "It's an important chapter in the long-term struggle for players' rights in the NFL."
Owens helped the Eagles reach the Super Bowl after the 2004 season. This past season, he criticized coaches and teammates, notably quarterback Donovan McNabb. He was suspended at midseason, then deactivated for the rest of the season.
He was released last week and signed with Dallas on Saturday

Another book.

I saw that too.

I can't really blame the guy, he has been one of the major stories, if not the major story, of the NFL for a year and a 1/2. He's looking to cash in on a book deal, and I bet that it will be a talking point on every sports talk show when it is released and no doubt TO will love the free publicity.

TO is a wonderful opportunist. He knows ways to get the coin. Many people won't agree with his methods, but he's effective, and he's laughing all the way to the bank.

MURP

Tomahawk

farg Dallas!!

I was watching a show on the Discover Channel last night (the name eludes me) about a super extreme tornado that could hypothetically level all of Dallas. I laughed at the thought then prayed to Jeebus to make it happen.

rjs246

QuoteWhat, you don't think burning him will work anymore?

I wanted him to suffer before. Now that he's off the team, I just want him dead.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Phanatic

As soon as Dallas starts struggling it is all over for TO. He will start sniping and blaming his team mates and coaches and the press will be all over his every move. The only way he makes it through a season is if everything goes well for the team. So if the team around TO can hold it together they'll have a good year. Otherwise it's on and it couldn't happen to a better organization.

Is my new found hate for TO and the Cowboys healthy? I really really want bad things to happen...
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

JTrotter Fan

Gun for hire!  TO's head on a plate for $3.25!  PM ME IF INTERESTED!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Eaglez on March 20, 2006, 05:37:53 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 20, 2006, 04:54:41 PM
QuoteNEW YORK (AP) - Now that he's signed with the Dallas Cowboys, Terrell Owens wants to talk about his two seasons in Philadelphia.
He is writing a book called "Ineligible Receiver: The Real Story of My Journey from the Super Bowl to the Sidelines." It is due in July.
"Finally, the real T.O. story can be told," Simon & Schuster executive David Rosenthal said. "It's an important chapter in the long-term struggle for players' rights in the NFL."
Owens helped the Eagles reach the Super Bowl after the 2004 season. This past season, he criticized coaches and teammates, notably quarterback Donovan McNabb. He was suspended at midseason, then deactivated for the rest of the season.
He was released last week and signed with Dallas on Saturday

Another book.

I saw that too.

I can't really blame the guy, he has been one of the major stories, if not the major story, of the NFL for a year and a 1/2. He's looking to cash in on a book deal, and I bet that it will be a talking point on every sports talk show when it is released and no doubt TO will love the free publicity.

TO is a wonderful opportunist. He knows ways to get the coin. Many people won't agree with his methods, but he's effective, and he's laughing all the way to the bank.

And the author of the book will be.....(drumoll)

Jason Rosenhaus.

rjs246

Please. Just. farging. Stop.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

The BIGSTUD

Is Jason his husband or his brother?
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PhillyPhreak54

Both.

And TO is the man-meat of that Rosenhaus sandwich.

Rome

http://philadelphia.comcastsportsnet.com/media/video/eagles/032006-douglas.wmv

"If he acts like a child, treat him like a child.  If he acts like a grown man, treat him like a grown man."

:-D

sharpie

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on March 20, 2006, 09:10:21 PM

http://philadelphia.comcastsportsnet.com/media/video/eagles/032006-douglas.wmv

"If he acts like a child, treat him like a child.  If he acts like a grown man, treat him like a grown man."

:-D

Gotta love Hugh!  :yay
Section 203

Don Ho

Quote from: bobbyinlondon on March 20, 2006, 05:30:37 PM
I don't know about that--he's got Flozell Adams, just back after ACL surgery at LT; a 36 year old Larry Allen at LG (maybe, if Dallas doesn't cut him first); question mark at center; a guy who was riding pine in Detroit at the other guard spot; and Jason Fabini, who the Jets thought so much of they didn't even try to re-sign him.  I wonder what Owens is going to say if Drew plays like he did last year--good in some games, but pitiful enough down the stretch, where they wasted a 7-3 start to become the first Cowboys team to miss the playoffs after such a record? Will he say that Drew got tired in the 2nd half of the season?

Bobby,

Well put.  That is the key right there.  One glaring weakness is their O-line, but than again the birds sure exposed that weak O-line last year with all that pressure on bledsoe.  ::)
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.