ice grillin you

do you guys agree with me that dallas at philly is the monday nite opener
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 19, 2006, 11:18:45 AM
do you guys agree with me that dallas at philly is the monday nite opener

I hope not, I hate starting the season on Monday night, plus we always lose (Bucs, Falcons)

PhillyPhreak54

Very likely.

And if it is in Philly, it is gonna be rowdy. If he goes to the Eagle logo, things might get ugly.

mpmcgraw

Let's see how Owens likes his contract when the market value for a WR soars through the roof again.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 19, 2006, 11:21:08 AM
Very likely.

And if it is in Philly, it is gonna be rowdy. If he goes to the Eagle logo, things might get ugly.

I'll be the first to admit, I'd throw something in his general farging direction and not give one single farg if I get caught doing it. I'd open an artery to get into the game when he comes back, regardless of when it is. I'll take the under on the TDs too.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

That douchebag garbageman Shoulderpad Shawn was on WIP last night and said if TO goes to the logo, he's going after him.

I would pay to see that.

Seriously.

Maybe one of the players would pull a James Harrison of the Steelers (when that drunk Browns fan ran onto the field this year) and kill the Garbageman. And then an Eagle would break TO's jaw.

A win-win situation.

mussa

Bring it on.  TO has never had a great performance against this current squad.  I look forward to the matchup.  He's got the ability to burn anyone, so its not far fetched to think he could torch us.  And saying Bledsoe is one of the top 3 worst Qb's in the league is idiotic PhillyForever. 

I can't wait for Philly vs Dallas. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Eaglez

T.O's rap song is all messed up. He said that he's going to the Pro Bowl before he goes to the Super Bowl. What an idiot.  :o

But seriously, I really don't care. It should be a good matchup, if he stays healthy and is in game form he'll have an outstanding year, no doubt. It doesn't really matter if Bledsoe can throw or not, TO can take a 5 yard hitch 90 yards for a TD. He's an ass, but he's also one outstanding player.

It will be a good matchup, but I don't think he'll burn the Eagles too bad. I think it's a little too homerish to say that he'll not have some nice catches, I think that is to be expected, but I don't think he'll be the sole factor in determining whether the Eagles beat the Cowboys this season.

I think it's exciting, and I'm looking forward to it.

Catapult

Quote from: Don Ho on March 19, 2006, 05:56:28 AM
Quote from: Philly Forever on March 18, 2006, 04:49:26 PM
Not really, but I think we know Jones talked Bill into it. Bill would not want to go anywhere near TO after the Bryant fiasco and Keyshawn.

I can't wait until Brick Bledsoe can't get him the ball and the sideline blow-ups start.

I am counting the days!  I am so pissed off right now with this prick.  He makes me farging sick.  Any Cowboy fan that is happy about this is a phony piece of shtein who deserves a hot poker shoved up their ass.  God I hope that Dawk just levels this cork sucker out.  This giz stain infuriates me to no end.  I want blood!

So I guess Cowboy fans will forgive him for his "unforgivable transgressions" in Texas Stadium now.
Please select your blitz package:  Zone, Darth, Mad Tiger, Train Wreck, Monster, Kitchen Sink, Jail Break, or Bench Press (new!)

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Eaglez on March 19, 2006, 12:30:05 PM
T.O's rap song is all messed up. He said that he's going to the Pro Bowl before he goes to the Super Bowl. What an idiot.  :o

But seriously, I really don't care. It should be a good matchup, if he stays healthy and is in game form he'll have an outstanding year, no doubt. It doesn't really matter if Bledsoe can throw or not, TO can take a 5 yard hitch 90 yards for a TD. He's an ass, but he's also one outstanding player.

It will be a good matchup, but I don't think he'll burn the Eagles too bad. I think it's a little too homerish to say that he'll not have some nice catches, I think that is to be expected, but I don't think he'll be the sole factor in determining whether the Eagles beat the Cowboys this season.

I think it's exciting, and I'm looking forward to it.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Sup dude.

MURP

The thing that pisses me off about this whole situation is that a fargin crybaby and a jerk off agent got what they wanted in the end, money.  If there was any justice in this world they wouldnt have gotten shtein from any team, but the Cowboys just had to step in and let the sausage smugglers get their way.

On the football end of things, the Cowturds got a whole lot better.   People say Bledsoe sucks ... well in two games against the Eagles last year he put up 490 yards, 4 TD's 1 int and the Eagles only sacked him two times.   He has Julius Jones, Jason Witten, TO and Terry Glenn for weapons around him.

There is no problem in recognizing that, you dont have to delude yourself into thinking that Bledsoe will be sacked 10 times every game.  Instead, I say Bring it.  The Eagles/Cowboys rivalry is back and im fargin pumped. 

Geowhizzer

Those who want to talk about Bledsoe sucking, the Eagles being better, etc. etc. forget one thing:  Dallas beat the Eagles twice last year.

Thier team finished 9-7, out team 6-10.  McNabb was hurt, yes, but things went way wrong last year.  It's not a cinch that the Eagles are automatically "back."

That said, make TO hurt.  A lot.  >:D

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MURP on March 19, 2006, 01:46:35 PM
The Eagles/Cowboys rivalry is back and im fargin pumped. 

The rivalry is back if the Eagles can compete with the Cowboys this year.

bobbyinlondon

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 19, 2006, 08:47:56 AM
I heard ESPN talking about Parcells not being there for the PC.  Apparently, he has been MIA for others in the past (Bledsoe and Glenn were specifically mentioned), so I don't think it's as big a deal as some media is portraying it to be.

No, he wasn't there, but he DID make a public statement a day after both were signed. The fact that he hasn't said anything is a mystery. And, as Owens himself said, he hasn't talked to Parcells yet. Don't you think, as the article says, that if Parcells was totally on board with this, he'd have at least had 1 conversation with him? Another thing is that Glenn, Keyshawn, and Bledsoe ALL played for Parcells before--Owens has no such history.