The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 20, 2011, 04:47:13 PM
Crosby comes back against the Isles tomorrow. I'll be rooting for another concussion.

He went off. Two goals, two assists, zero concussions.

God damn it.

Eagaholic

Also has the lamest mustache in the history of mammals.

ice grillin you

pittsburgh was the best team in the nhl before they just acquired the best player in the league

not fair
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

igs' favorite team fired Boudreau and replaced him with Dale Hunter

also Carolina dumped Maurice and hired Kirk Muller

NHL'94 taking over in the Southeast

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Anaheim fired their coach and hired Boudreau

Munson

Mike Richards placed on IR

Mock?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BigEd76

Looks like realignment is done and they're putting Tampa Bay and Florida in the same division as Buffalo, Boston and the eastern Canada teams.  Makes sense

Munson

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/NHL-approves-4-conference-realignment-new-playo?urn=nhl-wp19063

holy crap. didn't realize the realignment was going to be this radical and eeffect the playoffs so much
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

I'd hit Gretzky's daughter in a heartbeat, except I'd be afraid of Marty McSorley busting out of the closet (second man in = misconduct).

ice grillin you

with the new alignment in terms of miles traveled the flyers have the lowest in division road trip avg. (164 miles) in the nhl

florida has the most (1087)

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 06, 2011, 07:53:23 AM
with the new alignment in terms of miles traveled the flyers have the lowest in division road trip avg. (164 miles) in the nhl

florida has the most (1087)

you and Ed switch accounts this morning?

BigEd76

gonna be weird having only one visit to Boston, Buffalo, eastern Canada and Florida each year

also the Islanders and Hurricanes have zero shot of making the playoffs for the next 10 years under this new alignment.  It's gonna suck going through both Pittsburgh and Washington just to get to the final 4...