Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

He got piss tested after the game per Les' DN article

Eagaholic

ice grillin you

Sam Bradford has two career games with at least 275 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT and 100+ QB rating.

Carson Wentz just did that in his first start.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Donovan didn't do it until his 27th game

Eagaholic

Foles did it in his 5th game. But he had 381 yards + run td. So Wentz better snap to it.

ice grillin you

best thing about wentz is that people are excited and a huge amount of people stayed until the very end of the game....i left with a little over two minutes to go and was on 95 in two minutes after getting in my car

smeags

I left after the game and still got on the highway in not time. people weren't leaving the parking lot right away from what I could see. grills came back out. haven't seen that in a while. thought they pushed people out of the lots as quick as possible.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

people always do that and there still would usually be a line to get out....yesterday there was zero line to get out of the lot and a tiny line at the light

Eagles_Legendz

Traffic was nuts for me to get on 95-N after the game, so I'm envious of your experiences.

smeags

it certainly wasn't the norm, at all. although I paid for it since there was an accident right near bridge st.

Susquehanna Birder

I got the grill out and ate leftovers with my crew to let the traffic clear. And it did clear...locally. Apparently the parking lot just moved a bit farther down I-95 (and up the blue route). Took me almost an hour to get to KoP.

smeags

traffic pretty much stopped at 676 on 95n. I cut over the ben franklin and shot up 130 to the Burlington/Bristol bridge. no too bad.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on September 12, 2016, 11:08:39 AM
I got the grill out and ate leftovers with my crew to let the traffic clear. And it did clear...locally. Apparently the parking lot just moved a bit farther down I-95 (and up the blue route). Took me almost an hour to get to KoP.

Sounds about par for the course.  If I'm driving straight back to pennsyltucky after the game I wait pretty much until I get asked to leave the lot. Still hit a little traffic going up 476 around Lansdale exit, but it clears up by Pottstown so it's not too bad. Only time I'd ever leave games early was when I'd be driving back to NC. Farging 415/430 Sunday games were the worst... leave Philly around 8pm and drive 11 hrs straight to work.  Get there at 7am, shower, throw my uniform on and then tell my boss I had recruiting appts all morning,  then I'd park behind the px and sleep for like 3 or 4 hours.

phattymatty

I had some of the worst traffic ever on 95S.