Official @ Dallas Tailgating Thread

Started by DH, August 23, 2008, 09:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: Father Demon on September 05, 2008, 12:08:53 PM
What are you now?  19?

and die hard wow buddy the flirting is just flattering but not thanks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm in....

DieHard, gimme a call if you read this

dis12

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 08, 2008, 01:00:36 PM
I'm in....
DieHard, gimme a call if you read this
now I have to take back all the expletives I said about you the past few days.
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

PhillyPhreak54

:-D

Just in case Mike's boy can't get those other two tix again I have been searching StubHub and Tickermaster...

DH

My boy got back from Cleveland last night...emailed again this morning...

stay tuned..

PhillyPhreak54

Cool...shoot me a text or call when ya hear.

texasgator

Any Eagles fan's coming to town for the game and staying downtown looking for a place to kick back and have a beer- look for the big Eagles flag out front - We usually attract a large # of Eagles fan's!!  Hope to see you soon.

www.gatorsdallas.com

gator's
1714 north market st.
dallas,75202

dis12

C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

I'm flat out tired. Flew into Dallas yesterday morning, worked from Dallas and rode with my boy while he worked too. Went back and met Steve and Die-Hard at the hotel. Drove over to the stadium and got there about 5. We didn't tailgate because we didn't have time. They don't even allow tailgating to start until 3:30.

Dallas fans are the LAMEST shtein talkers ever. Even the Carolina fans were better. No joke. I mean, how many "Go back to Philly", "you're gonna have a long flight home", "McRib/McFagg/McNugget", "5 SUPERBOWLS!" can you hear? Get creative.

I was one of three Eagle fans in section 111. The only one in the top half. I caught some shtein, but again, it was lame. Most of the section didn't show up until mid-2nd quarter with some even showing up at halftime.

The only guy who wanted to get zesty was some redneck in the top row one section over. I walk up with my boy and he goes "Who the farg gave you permission to be here?". He's wearing a cheap ass Romo silver jersey and had some flip flops on and was drunk as farg. He then proceeded to call me out to the aisle telling me "I'm going to punish you!!!" I didn't bite on it. Even the other Cowboys fans were telling him to shut the farg up.

I thought I would walk down to get a beer and he'd confront me. My plan would have been to throw him down the steps. Simple and easy. Too bad he didn;t last past the first quarter. He either got his ass beat or got locked up.

Walking out it was even lamer. Especially the fat chick and her "funny" boyfriend and friends telling us 'Dawkins and Samuel like big cock in the butt".

I wonder if Steve and Die-Hard are alive. We got back to the hotel at 2 and they had to leave at 4 to catch a flight. I was up at 6...flew back to San Antonio and then had to drive to Houston.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

DH

Great time, aside from the result of course.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen happened after the game - Jay, Steve and I were walking out of Dennys back to the hotel at about 2:00, and 4 guys, as Jay correctly put it - good ol' boys - rolled up in a truck absolutely shteinfaced. Like .50 BAC shteinfaced. And they were old....One guy musta been in his 70's. These guys were stumbling into Dennys and playfully started giving us some shtein. We started talking to them, and they showed us pics on their phone of some girls "buttfloss" who was sitting in front of them...Seriously, think of a drunk 70+ redneck saying the work buttfloss. So, I asked them if they had any beer left, and one of the guys says "Well, er, there are, er two things I can, burp, tell you - One, I'm glad we all kicked y'alls asses, and burp, two i'd loved to done give y'all some cold ass beer"

So we drank a beer with some old drunk fargs and left for the airport.

I got "harrassed" by some dude in a Marion Barber jersey that said "Punisher" on the back. I put harrassed in quotes because after the game, he apologized to me for it, and gave me credit for not whopping his ass.

Eagles fans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cowboys fans

PhillyPhreak54

:-D

Yeah, all of those guys were down home country boys. All in pressed and starched collared shirts with cowboy boots and Wranglers and hats.

Don't forget the guy who looked like he just got off a horse passing out leaning up against the wall.

Buttfloss ahahaha...those dudes were cool as hell.

dis12

C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***