Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

the wawa ceo was on wip the other day and they said in the next 18 months they plan to open 25 stores in florida....maybe one will open over there

as of now they are all in or around orlando right?.....gotta believe a daytona wawa is at or close to the top of the list.....it would just destroy there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Jimmy Johns is probably the best chain sandwich shop. It blows shtein ass subway outta the water

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 20, 2014, 11:29:08 AM
the wawa ceo was on wip the other day and they said in the next 18 months they plan to open 25 stores in florida....maybe one will open over there

as of now they are all in or around orlando right?.....gotta believe a daytona wawa is at or close to the top of the list.....it would just destroy there

There's Wawa's all over Orlando.  There's supposed to be one opening in Port Orange soon but it hasn't broken ground yet.   And the Wawa's here really bear no resemblance to the ones back home anyway.  No pretzels, no Wawa chocolate milk, etc.

ice grillin you

really?....i had read that they are supplied by the south jerz warehouses that stock all wawa's

no pretzels?

PhillyPhreak54

I'd like to open one here in Houston.

Straight cash homey

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on April 20, 2014, 07:50:56 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 20, 2014, 11:29:08 AM

There's Wawa's all over Orlando.  There's supposed to be one opening in Port Orange soon but it hasn't broken ground yet.   And the Wawa's here really bear no resemblance to the ones back home anyway.  No pretzels, no Wawa chocolate milk, etc.

They're building one in Ft. Myers.  Probably a little too far north for me to frequent with any regularity, but I'll make it a point to get there once in a while.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 20, 2014, 07:53:04 PM
really?....i had read that they are supplied by the south jerz warehouses that stock all wawa's

no pretzels?

Nope.  They have Tastykakes and Herr's but they don't have a wide array of selections.  The coffee is the same crap they sell up north, though.  So are the sandwiches.

ice grillin you

their pretzels are my favorite thing they have....altho their mac n cheese is phenominal and is closing the gap

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I kill those pretzels and my sister would eat that Mac n cheese for every meal if she could

Sgt PSN

Pretty much everything I've ever had from Wawa's MTO counter has been, at worse, average. Never had anything that I simply didn't like.  There's one on 422 just south of Reading that I hit up just about everytime I head down to Norristown and grab something to eat while I fill up.

Munson

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 21, 2014, 02:08:21 AM
Pretty much everything I've ever had from Wawa's MTO counter has been, at worse, average. Never had anything that I simply didn't like.  There's one on 422 just south of Reading that I hit up just about everytime I head down to Norristown and grab something to eat while I fill up.

If a relatively weird dude that works there ever starts talking Eagles with you, that's my cousin. That wawa's not too far from my dad's/uncle's place where all the Eagles stuff is.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Don't go out to his car with him to "see something really cool" unless you'd like to wake up in the rape basement

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05