Rest Of Baseball - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 08, 2017, 06:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Yeah right.  They can't afford him.  He'll be a Yankee.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

The igy and mds man crush Harper will be a Yankee

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 03, 2017, 09:04:46 PM
The igy and mds man crush Harper will be a Yankee

yeah id much rather have machado....i just lol at you for not wanting a great player because he annoys you but when your team gets him you will be two handing his shtein up and down
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Why do you keep saying that?  Jay has said a thousand times that he won't be cheering for Harper.  Would he cheer a home run if he hits one?   Yes.  Can you dislike the guy who hit it?  Yes. 

This isn't a difficult concept to comprehend, dude.  Or it shouldn't be, that is. 

ice grillin you

hes saying that because hes not on the phillies right now...the minute he becomes a phillie he will cheer for him and if you dont believe that then....whoa....hold on....you do believe it...

Quote from: Rome on April 04, 2017, 08:29:01 AM
Jay has said a thousand times that he won't be cheering for Harper.  Would he cheer a home run if he hits one?   Yes.

cool then its settled

PhillyPhreak54

Rome is correct

I don't like the dude. Why do you and junior have a hard time getting this?

ice grillin you

i didnt say you liked him...i said youll cheer your ass off for him if he ever wins an mvp in philly and leads them to the playoffs

and i think its absolutely ludicrous that you would not want a player that good on your favorite team...we arent talking about greg hardy we are talking about an annoying douche...like philly teams havent had a million of those in the past who you loved...think about how silly it is to not want a great player on your favorite team...even if what you say were true about not cheering for him wouldnt you want him helping your team win?

Rome

I'd cheer for anyone who did Philly a solid.  I could still dislike the guy for whatever reason. 

I hated Eric Lindros because he was a soft batch mama's boy.  I couldn't stand McNabb for the same reason.  I cheered like a maniac when they performed well on the ice or the field. 

Got it?

PhillyPhreak54

Of course I'd want him to help them win

I just don't like the farg face

MDS

you despising harper and worshiping mcnabb makes absolutely no sense...but the fact is youll never admit it but in real life youll go to bed in harper pjs the second they sign him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

You will be rubbing one out to that tonight