CFFFL sign ups/non discussion thread

Started by RomeyRome, July 08, 2004, 07:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RomeyRome

Posting here does NOT guarantee you will be in the league, just let's us get a headcount of how many people want in.  Most likely anyone who wants in will get a chance to play, but it's not for sure.  

To get an idea of who is in and who is not playing sign up here.  No discussion please, just yes or no, or I'm in.  We need to get a fell of what players from the past year (who get first dibs) are committed to playing again, and who wants in that has never been in a CFFFLeague before.

We are trying to figure out whether we are doing one or 2 leagues, and how many total people we have that are DEFINATELY going to play.

**If you are someone who quits halfway through the season, don't bother signing up.

So far we have these who want to play:

Tomahawk
MURP - Commisioner of league 1
PG
Joneszilla
Mikey
TroyStewart
Zanshin
Phillyphreak
NB
Dio - Commissioner of league 2
HBionicPSN
Wingspan
Satoshi
CheesesteakDud
Mussa
SappHater

I'll add to this as people post on here.

Tomahawk

MURP

Right now in the league I set up we have:

MURP
PG
Joneszilla
Mikey
TroyStewart
Zanshin
Phillyphreak
NB

that is 8 and I have sent out some other emails.  Total in my league for now is 10.   Of course if you are the commish for the other league NB i'll delete you from this one and you can start up the other league.

RomeyRome

I'm in, and I'll volunteer to go to the other league but I believe Tomahawk is going to be the commish in the other league. (honestly I'd rather not do it, but if it is necessary I'll do it)

Ok it is settled, Tomahawk will be the commish in league two, get it started. :-*

Tomahawk

Quote from: NB on July 08, 2004, 07:28:54 PM
I'm in, and I'll volunteer to go to the other league but I believe Tomahawk is going to be the commish in the other league. (honestly I'd rather not do it, but if it is necessary I'll do it)

It's all you, bro.

MURP

so which of you homo's is the commish for the other league?  Your both saying its the other person..

Tomahawk

Nice edit, NoneBetta. You stinkin' bitch.

MURP

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 08, 2004, 07:49:51 PM
Nice edit, NoneBetta. You stinkin' bitch.

lmao.  

alright you fargers.  maybe i'll get Mussa to run it. Just let me figure it out you sleazy fargs.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

others who should/want to be in"

PSN
Wingspan
Sapp Hater
Dio
Mussa
Reidme
Satoshi
Philly_Crew?
Shorebird?
Chuck
CheesesteakDude

hbionic

I'm in for one of the leagues......or should I say "leegs"...........wait...no I shouldn't say "leegs"......."leagues" will do just fine. Bwahahahahahahahaha....ha! :boom
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MURP

I just deleted Dio from the league... so I have 1 open spot right now.  After that is filled everyone can just enter the other league.  

RomeyRome

In the other thread these have said they are in:
PSN
Wingspan
Satoshi
CheesesteakDud
Mussa
SappHater

so they will be accounted for here as WANTING to play, and Dio can notify them that they are welcome in the second league.

Although a couple of those are new, so I suppose the people from last year get first dibs.

MURP, you need to leave open the possiblity that we might have two-12 team leagues vs. two-10 team leagues, which is a standard number for a league.  If we have enough, that would make it better.
10 team leagues are kind of small, but if that is what everyone wants to do, then that is fine by me, just a suggestion.

MURP

10 or 12, it doesnt matter to me.  As long as there are an even number of teams.  NO FRICKEN BYE WEEKS!    Id rather have 10 people in a league if they all show up for the draft and are competitive during the season than 12 on a team with some who slack!  but hey, the more the merrier!

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05